Two or three tap beer tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whackfol

Reaction score
I am planning to add either a two or three tap beer tower to my keggerator. I have only seen photographs of the three tap and wondered if anyone felt the taps are too cramped? I typically only have two batches of beer ready at a time so this is not a requirement. I just think that if I am going to spend now, for $50 more I can add three instead of two. Any thoughts?

If you have three, is sufficient room available to insert a 1-1/4" o.d. blower hose with the three lines?

If your kegerator can hold three kegs, then you should go ahead and get the 3 tap tower. Otherwise, if you just get a double now, someday you're gonna want that the third tap and you're right back here where you started.

Especially for only $50 more.

I can't speak to the blower lines, because I built my own 3 tap tower box. Check out the DIY forums to see what other guys have built and you might get inspired.

Back