Two Newest labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MX1

Texas Ale Works
Reaction score
Have been trying for a while to figure out how to use my main logo, well the new main logo anyway and get the beer name on there too...

This is what I came up with.

PorterDone.png
SmashHouseDone.png

Tim

PorterDone.jpg

SmashHouseDone.jpg

I think you should reduce the amount of heaviness on the glow on the Smash-haus title... Other than that the labels look really good! The porter one is perfect.

Your logo looks very well done, clean and professional - well done.

The brew name's, on the other hand, I feel are bringing the quality down - they feel a little too playful/childish, in contrast with the other side. Like the brrman said, its probably just simple things, like reducing the glow, maybe changing the spacing of the porter font.

I agree with above. you need to bring the beer name side more in-line with the brewery logo. the logo has a distinct and cool style, so i think you just need to make the other half of the label fit in with it.

I like the logo, however (constructive criticism), it is kind of tough to read the name of the beer. I almost missed it at first glance. Maybe lighten the color.

I think you should reduce the amount of heaviness on the glow on the Smash-haus title...

You could also try picking a slightly brighter color for the glow to get a better contrast since the actual letters are black like the background. You wouldn't need the glow to be as heavy that way.

I really like the left side with the flag!

-Tripod

I like the one on the right best. The coloring on the name ties in better with your logo on the left side. If you could get it to one line I think you'd be there. Try removing the dash so it says "Smash Haus Ale" instead of "Smash - Haus Ale"

Just my $0.02... :)

-Tripod

Back