Two Bros. variety packs back in Costco!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvh261

Reaction score
I definitely grabbed more than a few of these for the few months they had them last year. Glad to see they're back. Costco's selection has really sucked lately.

For the Midwest/Chicago area anyway...

This little bit was on the Two Bros. website today:
We are gearing up for another run with Costco. We will be launching in about a week. We designed a new variety pack box just for them and we added a surprise just for you. Check it out starting the week of March 3rd.

Last year the variety pack was a 6 pack each of:
Domaine Dupage French Country Ale
Monarch White Beer
Bitter End Pale Ale
Prairie Path Golden Ale

Wonder what the redesign is? Maybe they made it 4 each of six kinds? A little Cane & Ebel, Northwind Stout or Heavy Handed IPA in there would be great. Last year, I think the 24 pack was around $23. Huge bargain considering six-packs of anything they make are usually priced around 8.99.

Anyone got any inside info on these new variety packs?

Wish I had a Costco card. I'd like to get my hands on those. I get free Sam's Club at work, but Sam's club is just... well, WalMart for those that have made the leap to a double-wide.

I've got one. I'm sure I could pick you up a case or two. Or could do a lunchtime or after work trip to the Schaumburg Costco. The Ram is right around the corner as well.

Just be careful. Wife got me and her two brothers a European Sampler pack from Costco for christmas. They were skunked beyond recognition :(

These are in the IL / Chicago area Costco stores now. I just picked up 3 cases @ $22.99 each plus tax. They didn't last long last time they had them so I figured I'd stock up a little bit. Plus I can use the bottles...

Nice new packaging. Each case contains:

6 pack - Domaine Dupage French Country Ale
6 pack - Prairie Path Golden Ale
6 pack - Bitter End Pale Ale
6 pack - Cane & Ebel Red Rye

Each pack also contained a coupon for a free pint glass at the taphouse. Nice!

This is an awesome deal considering a 4 pack of Cane & Ebel alone will run you 11.99 at most of the places that even carry it.

Back