• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Turnkey 10 gallon all grain system for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yunus

Reaction score
I'm selling my complete all grain system, the whole thing! Even items not in the picture are included. Asking $750, I will NOT piece it out unless I can't sell it for a while. I've brewed some really good beer on this system, she make not look like much but she's got it where it counts. I'm in Frederick, MD (Urbana) but I can deliver it to as far as Baltimore or DC or a bit further if the buyer provides cash first. It's available for inspection as well.

Adjustable plastic table to brew on (That's high class right there!) I usually brew in the configuration it's show in the picture but with the table in its higher position.
Blichman 10 gallon HLT with temperature and sight tube
10 gallon Igloo cooler with bazooka tube or knock off brand, I can't remember but it's clean.
Legally purchased dinged keggle with welded valves and a dip tube.
Chugger pump - center inlet - stainless head - and box with safety circuit
Enough silicon hosing and fancy stainless fittings from brewhardware.com to make the system work and many extras
25' homemade CFC made from heavy duty rubber hose
Barley Crusher
2 Bayou Classic SQ14 burners with stands
A bunch of plastic buckets with lids
Refractometer
Big stainless steel mash paddle
A stainless RIMS tube that I never got around to installing
Extra stainless steel pots
I'm sure there's a bunch of other things that I have to include as well. Basically I'm selling a ready to brew system, all you need are grain, hops, water and you can make award winning beer from this setup. Also you need some time and I no longer have much of that!

Also a stir plate (used lab equipment) and a keg setup with #20 tank and 3 kegs. This is now one heck of a deal!
t1qzcQa.jpg

I'm selling my complete all grain system, the whole thing! Even items not in the picture are included. Asking $1000, I will NOT piece it out unless I can't sell it for a while.

If $1000 is completely off the mark, let me know and I'm willing to adjust but don't low ball me please.
t1qzcQa.jpg

Since you asked, $1,000 seems a little high to me, but maybe you'll find a buyer at that price, its hard to say. Have you figured out what the current new prices are for these items?
Also what are the sizes and brands of the extra pots?

Brands are non existent on the extras, just some odds and ends I collected over the years. A 5 gallon, and a 12-15 gallon.

Forgot to mention the used laboratory stir plate and stir bar and vessel.

I need my garage space back. I'll go $750 for the whole setup, also I keep forgetting all the stuff I have. I'm now adding in a #20 co2 tank, 2-3 corny kegs (pepsi), kegs probably need o-ring kits and a micromatic dual regulator. It needs a new tank gauage but otherwise works great.

Back