• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Turn Key All Grain Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuel95rider

Reaction score
Everything that you need to begin brewing some serious all grain recipes. 3 keg system for brewing up to 10 gallon recipes. Check out the pics and you'll see there is an extensive amount of equipment included. 5 6 gallon plastic fermenters, 2 CO2 bottles with regulators, grain grinder, refractometer, immersion chiller, plate chiller, multiple 5 gallon and 2.5 gallon kegs, Blichmann Boilermaker, multiple plastic buckets, DME, 30 gallon plastic fermenter, brushes, paddles, books, magnetic stirrer, keg cleaner, StarSan, and more stuff then I'm allowed to upload pictures of. I'm asking $3000 for absolutely everything, but serious offers will be considered.

Rig.jpg Blichmann.jpg Kegs.jpg Stuff.jpg Stuff 2.jpg Plate Chiller.jpg Immersion chiller.jpg 20180517_174755.jpg 20180517_174838.jpg

What are you looking to get for the keggles and stand? What kind of burners? I’m local in frisco.

Are the small kegs ball locks? What size are the CO2 bottles (looks like a 10# pictured). And, how much are you asking for each?

All of the keys are ball locks. I'm not sure of the size of the CO2 bottle, but they are perfect for kegerators. Make me an offer.

I could use one of the co2 tanks. How much are you asking? I am local in Anna.

What are you looking to get for the keggles and stand? What kind of burners? I’m local in frisco.
Banjo burners on the stand, and both work well. I bought the stand and keggles as a bundle so I'm not sure what I'd break them out separately for. What are you thinking?

Latest posts

Back