Quantcast

Tuesday Night: What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

flyangler18

Reaction score
Getting ready to go for a run, so no beer right now. I'll have an Old Speckled Hen when I get home.

thataintchicken

Reaction score
had Lunch at the newly opened BJ's Brewpub near my home.
Porter, Hefe and Grand Cru...

made a comment about the POS software they use and ended up talking to the manager on duty -- will be applying there as they need additional management staff :)

woot.

tonight will be whatever is cold in the beerFridge.

BrianTheBrewer

Reaction score
Going to try my Oatmeal Stout. It's been conditioning for a little over 3 weeks but want to see how it tastes so far. After that going on the Sam Adams Chocolate Bock.

r2eng

Reaction score
Playing tennis for 3 hours tonight... Tuesday is my "no beer unless you want a headache" day.

jmulligan

Reaction score
Not drinking yet (in CA on business), but after my business dinner, I will be breaking into one of the homebrew's that Brewsmith (so awesomely) brought me today! :tank:

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It's hop cubed! :p That is an excellent beer. And I live 20 minutes from the brewery. :drunk: Best tour ever.
It's my new favorite IPA!!!!!

AND it's in my beerstore's mix sixers @ 9.99/six cooler right now, so it's even cheaper than Bell's Two Hearted.

I went back twice this weekend to get some.

I give it a 10 outta 10!!!!!!

:mug:

UnaBonger

Reaction score
Just cracked my first official (second time tasting) Brewers Best HopNog IPA... Tasty grog!

icu812

Reaction score
A few pints of Victory - storm king stout. Then moving onto Avery - The Beast... Grand Cru Ale.:D

Cpt_Kirks

Reaction score
After I get back from Scouts, I'm having one or two pints.

Amber Lager that has a touch of diacetyl, making it a little sweet, mixed with a Cream Ale, that came out little too strong and bitter.

Two beers that are ALMOST right. Mix them together and SWMBO will fight me for the glass!

:mug:

shaundesjardins

Reaction score
I'll probably have either a Fin Du Monde or a Maudite while watching the hockey game.
I wish I could be having my Hefe or my Pils but neither of them are bottled yet.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I just found in the back of my fridge a chocolate/black cherry porter that the mayor pro-tem of my fair city brewed. Homebrew swappin with the ex-mayor, what could be better...:D

It's a damn fine beer....Kinda tastes like a chocolate covered cherry but using dark chocolate instead of milk....yummmm.

lmg95

Reaction score
i wish my store had Bell's Two Hearted Ale... so i had to settle for Alpha King and SN Wet Hop Harvest Ale.

KayaBrew

Reaction score
I've got a sixer of Saranac Adirondack Lager to keep me warm on a -25 degree night.:mug:

underwaterdan

Reaction score
I just sampled my first home brew when I transfered from my secondary to my keg. Very green, room temp and flat.... Lovely

elm33

Reaction score
Coors Banquet.. Its so cheap.. Its Frost Brewed (?!) .. It has the Frost Brew Liner.. What else could one ask for!

Gammon N Beer

Reaction score
An Irish Red. Our brew club members are all brewing a red for St. Pats our March meeting.

jonp9576

Reaction score
still on my holiday ale. i figure i need something strong to get through watching american idol with swmbo

flyangler18

Reaction score
Fraoch Heather Ale.

Nice. Lightly floral aroma, green tea-like finish from the heather. Quite interesting.