• We have a new forum and it needs your help! Homebrewing Deals is a forum to post whatever deals and specials you find that other homebrewers might value! Includes coupon layering, Craigslist finds, eBay finds, Amazon specials, etc.

Tubber piece keg lid

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Mike COusineau

Reaction score
I have a lid that is missing a rubber piece. I'm sure I'm not the 1st but I cant think of anything good to just super glue onto lid so it's not scratching the keg every time I open it close the lid

Attachments

OP
M

Mike COusineau

Reaction score
Perfect I'll try the 3/16" tube. I believe that will work perfect

day_trippr

New Normal: Viral Russian Roulette
Reaction score
Well...understand that the feet have some thickness to them, and missing one outright will reduce the pressure put on the lid when the lid bail is latched. You may find the need to slip a coin under that bare leg to provide the lift to match the shod leg...

Cheers!

OP
M

Mike COusineau

Reaction score
Well...understand that the feet have some thickness to them, and missing one outright will reduce the pressure put on the lid when the lid bail is latched. You may find the need to slip a coin under that bare leg to provide the lift to match the shod leg...

Cheers!
Okay I just put a quarter under it. Seems to be having some resistance which is a good thing.

Thanks guys!!!

Latest posts