Tried & True or New Ventures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birvine

Reaction score
First off, I know I could search to see past answers. But I won't because I want fresh opinions.

When the postal strike was over a few weeks ago I was excited to receive my order from Homebrewgear and whipped up a Hobgoblin cone, an OSH clone and then made a spruce IPA with hops and spruce tips from my own garden.

Last night I got home from a holiday part of which was to pick up even more supplies. Now I'm ready to explore an all-Amarillo IPA, a Irish red and something else (??).

Are you giddy like me to try new things when you get your latest supplies or re you more likely top brew your tried-and-true, like me with my Orfy-Hobgoblin clone?

B

Its always fun to try something different! Earlier in 2011 I made a juniper ale, now am working on a heather ale. Experimenting is always fun for me.

Experimenting is always fun for me.

This is why I got into brewing. 95% of my brews I have never done before. The only brews I have repeated were an all pepper ale, sage IRA (India Red Ale) and a whiskey oak, chocolate, coffee, toasted marshmallow stout.

Back