Triangle Brewing Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

histo320

Reaction score
Anybody ever heard of these guys? I had some samples at a beer festival this weekend and they got something going on.

I had a Coffee Raspberry Stout which was just amazing, great finish, then the most unique beer I have ever had....a Habanero Pale Ale, really tickled the throat.

The are not commericial yet but are in the process of getting bottling equipment but you can find thier beer in NC. THey brew out of Durham so check them out....i was quite impressed.

I had a stout from them this weekend t at a brew in and it was really good. Their belgian golden is pretty good too in my opinion. It's on the milder side for a belgian, with more appeal to the masses, but I like it. Their Extra Pale Ale on the other hand, is not my favorite. Haven't made it down for the tour yet, but I hear they are a bunch of good guys though. Just for my take thus far. Def worth a try though.

Back