• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tri-clamp spunding gas manifolds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I have 2 gas manifolds for my fermenters they are spunding valves. Each is equipped with a pressure gauge, adjustable pressure relief valve and a ball lock fitting. These are great for natural carbonation in your fermenter as well as pressure transfers. Both welded to 1-1/2" tri clamp fittings. Work great. I would like $65 shipped each. Or $120 for the pair.
20181031_004742.jpeg

Keeping one to make a keg spunding valve. Will take $40 for the remaining one

Hey man a couple questions for you...

Are you sure those have enough space to fit a TC clamp on them? They just look a little tight where the TC valve meets the splitter.

How sure are you that adjustable pressure relief valve is calibrated correctly? Not trying to be snarky just want to be sure is all.

Thanks

Are you sure those have enough space to fit a TC clamp on them? They just look a little tight where the TC valve meets the splitter.

How sure are you that adjustable pressure relief valve is calibrated correctly? Not trying to be snarky just want to be sure is all.

Thanks
Hey no problem. They absolutely will fit a clamp I have been using them for years. I even have some huge beefy clamps that fit fine. As for the pressure relief I am pretty sure it isnt calibrated, I never relied on the numbers on the valve. It was incorrect even when brand new. I used the pressure gauge. I would fill my fermenter with co2 and have the prv closed then slowly start opening it while watching the gauge until it equalized to the pressure I wanted. Or during fermentation I left it installed and prv closed, when I was ready to spund I closed my blow off and waited until the gauge pressure was where I wanted then opened the prv. It is easy to adjust.

Thanks
Here is a picture of it installed
1573117254233.jpeg

Back