Trejo...DeNiro...Alba...Lohan...is there any way this won't be the best thing ever?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
This looks to be the first movie based on its own fake trailer. And it looks like the most awesomest thing in the world...

machetepostercrop.jpg

Danny Trejo, one of my favorite b-list actors, is Machete. DeNiro is now confirmed, as is Jessica Alba. Lindsay Lohan and Steven Seagal are rumored to be cast as well. All produced by grindhouse extraordinaires Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino. I think all this deserves is a hearty "F*CK YEAH!"

Oh yeah...a Robert Rodriguez flick!!! Too cool.

Is Trejo the original from the Grindhouse trailer?

Link is nsfw...[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1tnk0_grindhouse-machete_blog]Dailymotion - Grindhouse - Machete - un vÃ*deo de Expresión Libre[/ame]

Yehaw!!!

Yeah, Danny Trejo was Machete in the original fake trailer from Grindhouse. Do you remember him from Heat or Desperado or (gasp) ConAir?

OMG!! That is going to be EPIC!! I laughed my ass off during that trailer and quietly wished it could actually be a B grade movie for real!!

Now if Lohan can put a few pounds back on and show her marvelous acting abilititties I could stand to have her in it.

Alba gets a free pass for me any time!

This has to be so bad it has to be good!

Ok, Lohan and Alba had BETTER be the two woman in the lake, and they better not change that scene ONE bit! ...As long as Lohan puts some flesh on her bones. Or maybe they could make Alba a twin and just double her up in that scene, That works toO!

Ok, Lohan and Alba had BETTER be the two woman in the lake, and they better not change that scene ONE bit! ...As long as Lohan puts some flesh on her bones. Or maybe they could make Alba a twin and just double her up in that scene, That works toO!

Oh, GOD! Twin Albas! I'll be in my bunk! :ban:

This will be good, I want to see that other preview from planet terror the "Don't" Killer Werewolf of the SS and Thanksgiving are good too!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I thought Machete was an OK trailer, what I really want to see made into a B movie is Hobo with a Shotgun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKd0JRCZi9I]YouTube - Hobo With a Shotgun[/ame]

Latest posts

Back