Treehouse Haze DIPA Clone Recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please share the julis clone recipie? I just tried to make a 10 gallon batch and it is still fermenting. the recipe is as follows:
10 gallons:
20 lbs of 2 row
2 lbs of c40
2 lbs of flaked oats
2 lbs of candi sugar - added at 5 minutes
4 oz - 4 moasic 75 mins
2 oz - 1 citra 1 moasic 30 mins
2 oz - 1 citra 1 moasic 15 mins
4 oz - 2 citra 2 moasic 10 mins
6 oz - 2 citra 2 moasic 2 cascade fo
14 oz 10 cascacade, 2 citra, 2 moasic - dry hopped
got liquid yeast - 1980 english yeast.
used cascade to as a citra substitute after i bought the LHBS out of citra.

I'd be interested in any input on this as well...was there a week ago. Only grabbed 2 cans of Haze, as I already had a cooler full of DIPA. Wrong move. Maybe my favorite beer of all time. I think it'll be difficult to pull information together on this as they're so small...I don't think they want to dominate the Hoppy Beer world, but Lord knows they could. Hop wise...Amarillo, Mosaic, Citra? I have to drink my last can this weekend and weigh in again. Also water profile...I think that's one of their secrets.

I haven't tried a haze clone yet, I'm waiting for them to make it again so I can try to make some adjustments/guesses. The Julius Clone turned out great, absolutely delicious, but not quite Julius. I think for my next batch I'll up the caramalt percentage

Back