Traveling through Europe 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EzMak24

Reaction score
My dad, brother and I will be traveling through Europe at the end of September 2014. We are going to Hungary, Austria, southern Germany and northern Italy. We plan on going to Oktoberfest but everything else is up in the air. Any place we need to go or do? If anyone from the forum will be in these areas around then let me know. We can meet up for a drink.

Working east to west:

Budapest, Bratislava Vienna, Linz, Salzburg, Munich, Innsbruck. Then take the Brenner Pass south to Lake Garda, Verona, Venice, Trieste. If you're willing to go further north, I'd highly suggest going further into Bavaria. Bamberg (where the beer god's reside), Nurmberg, Regensberg, and hook into Czech Republic for Plzen and Prague, you won't regret.

PM me if you'd like some tips on certain cities.

My dad, brother and I will be traveling through Europe at the end of September 2014. We are going to Hungary, Austria, southern Germany and northern Italy. We plan on going to Oktoberfest but everything else is up in the air. Any place we need to go or do? If anyone from the forum will be in these areas around then let me know. We can meet up for a drink.

Well also be traveling through Europe around the same time. Well be in Paris (and Brussels on 9/26), 9/22-9/28, Oktoberfest 9/29-10/1, and Rome 10/6-10/10

Gosh.. i probably should have just said that my brain is having the runs today, so please disregard any posted keystroke from my username.

The comment above was meant for a different forum (whisky), and in this thread I meant to urge the OP to get the mandatory hefe boot if he goes to Octoberfest.

Maybe multitasking isn't for me. :eek:

Back