• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade- Johnson Temp Controller for Beer Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

724b

Reaction score
I'm looking for the following types of bottles

-Belgian (around) 12 oz
-Barley Wine Style 7 oz
-Anchor Brewing 12 oz

I'd like three cases of bottles. This is negotiable depending on what type of bottles you have.

I'm offering for trade a like new analog Johnson Temp Controller.

You may want to put your location and look for a local trade. Shipping 3 cases of bottles is going to run someone ~$45 and probably make this deal less than enticing. Just my .02

:mug:

Good idea. I'm in Iowa. PM me if you want more information.

Also... three cases is negotiable, I'll make that dependent upon type of bottle and shipping cost.

Iowa is big, but if you happen to be near Sioux City, stop in to El Fredo's Pizza and talk to John. He'll hook you up with bottles.

(Disclaimer: I am not John)

I thought half the fun of bottling your beer was that you got to drink all of the beer before you get to refill them.....:mug:

I'll take a look around I got a crap ton downstairs, might be able to find something.

I have belgian bottles, but most of them are the 1PT 10 oz variety. I can pretty much get as many as I want. I am looking for an additional johnson controller for a buddy of mine. PM me and we might be able to work something out.

Well I'm going to pick strawberrys Saturday and I am going to try the recipe already posted, but would love another one if any has something up their sleave

I have belgian bottles, but most of them are the 1PT 10 oz variety. I can pretty much get as many as I want. I am looking for an additional johnson controller for a buddy of mine. PM me and we might be able to work something out.

Private Message has been sent.

Trade is still open if anyone is interested.

The Johnson controller has been sold. Thanks to those who gave ideas or inquired about a trade.

Back