• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Trade 4x Stainless 7 Gal Ported Chapmans for 14 gal BME Chronical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tch330

Reaction score
Looking to trade four 7 gallon stainless steel Chapman Univessels for one 14 gallon Brewtech BME Chronical. I'll throw in some cash to even up the value. These are great for split/test batches. Super easy to clean and have only been used once.

These are the ported (3-piece ball valve) version and have stamped volume makers inside the vessel. They can also be used as brew kettles. I'll throw in two #10 thermowells that fit in the lids for easy temp control.

They are also for sale at a good price. Only selling all 4 in one sale. Direct Message me for price. Local pickup preferred. Willing to drive a reasonable distance from 44420.
IMG_5787.JPG

Back