• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada Toronto - 15 gallon brewery, stand, kegs & parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aangel

Reaction score
Update: Will include more pictures next week. Everything together's about $2500 (CDN). Will reduce to $2000 (CDN) if someone wants to buy the system altogether. and I can arrange delivery within Southern Ontario or as far as Buffalo.

So...I put in an irresponsible amount of time and effort into my brewery. It works well but I'll be forced to downsize my hobby real soon (moving, and starting a business) so I've gotta say goodbye to this baby. Here's what I have for sale:

2x15 gallon corny kegs - perfect for fermenting 10 gallon batches. $225 each.

Heat wrap for fermentation control. Good for fermenting in the winter or for doing saisons. $30

Custom designed & built brew stand with two banjo burners - it's currently setup for natural gas but I'll include the parts to switch to propane. The stand's made of unistrut with a welded top. $750

Hot liquor tank: 15 gallon sanke keg, modified with welded bottom drain. There's a 25 foot 1/2" copper heat exchange coil inside. Uses compression bulkhead fittings. $150

Mash tun: 15 gallon sanke keg, modified with welded bottom drain, and has a modified blichmann false bottom and extra stainless strainer on the outlet. I've gotten above 90% mash efficiencies with this beast. Includes a wrap & lid I made with reflectix and recirculating / sparging tube with float ball (like Blichmann uses). $200

Boil Kettle: 16 gallon stainless steel pot with 2 welded couplers and bazooka screen. Gallon markings are stamped on it. $130

Plumbing & valves - as pictured. All 1/2" NPT - nipples, camlock fittings, etc. $5 per camlock fitting, $15 per valve. Misc stainless parts - hex nipples, crosses, etc - $2-$5 each.

2 sight gauges - acrylic sight tubes plus compression adapters. $15 each.

2x brew pumps with DC power adapters included - $50 each.

3x 10" water filters, a 5um pleated filter, a 25um pleated filter, and a 1um absolute (sterile!) ceramic filter. I used the ceramic filter once to turn a hefeweizen into a crystal weizen. $20 per water filter housing, $15 per filter.

50 foot double coil copper immersion chiller - 25 feet of it is 1/2" copper and 25 feet is 3/8. Works really well. $100

Grains, stored airtight. TONS of caramel/crystal and chocolate / roast grains. 50 cents per pound. Last year's bulk buy, I got too much!

Big old HDPE blue water barrels - 2x15 gallon, 1x50 gallon. I've used these to save water from chilling batches during the summer to use in watering my garden, and in the fall/winter/spring I use them as basically a huge ice water bath for my immersion chiller. $20 each.

Air pump with sterile filter and oxygen stone - for oxygenating your wort. $25

"carbonating lid" for corny kegs - includes modified lid, 2um air stone and tubing - this is if you want to quick-carb your keg by bubbling the CO2 in. - $20

There's most likely other stuff I haven't thought of. If anyone's interested in the brewery as a whole, I can offer a discount. Also if you want to see it in action, let me know and I could do a brew day with you to demonstrate how it all works together.

IMG_20160819_140419717.jpg

IMG_20160819_140235529.jpg

IMG_20160819_140111602.jpg

IMG_20160819_140057284.jpg

IMG_20160819_140022200.jpg

stand.jpg

stand 2.jpg

stand 1.jpg

Sorry for the lack of reply: I'm really trying to sell as a unit and not end up stuck with most of the parts (but not enough to make it work). Selling the pump alone would cripple my ability to brew! Updated, price drop, and more pictures to follow.

Latest posts

Back