• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Top Quality Spunding valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
I got a deal on 5 airtrol RV-5300-30 adjustable pressure relief values. These are the high quality ones recommended by Wortmonger. I therefore decided to build 5 set ups (I am going to keep 2) and sell the other 3. With shipping these cost over $60 to make for a single one. I would like to get $55 shipped for each. If you buy more than one each is $50 with a single $5 shipping charge. Spunding valves allow you do ferment under pressure which mimics the hydrostatic pressure that large breweries have in their bigger systems. This allows one to ferment at higher temps without the off-flavors that one would normally have. It also has been reported to produce a "cleaner" flavored beer. An added benefit is you can carb your beer while it ferments. If you are interested in reading more please see this thread

Everything is new and designed with minimal parts to decrease chances of failure or leaks. Details about my build:
- spunding valve range 0-30 psi
- 1/4" female flair fitting to attach directly to disconnect
- 0-30 psi pressure gauge.

20130515232234.jpg

20130515231938.jpg

20130515232003.jpg

****ball lock not included

Hi, I want one of this, but can you delivery internationally (Brazil), I pay the shipping.

I´ll send a PM for you...

Good deal, if I hadn't just purchased the parts for the extra one I needed I'd buy one. Do you have a source for the male npt to female flare fitting? I purchased a similar fitting for a couple I made previously and the cheapest I found was something like $12. for the last one I just built I decided to just use a hose instead of the hard connection.

Latest posts

Back