Tooting my horn!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stauffbier

Reaction score
I finally made a stout that I love! It's my own recipe (which is a bonus achievement).. I've made a couple stouts that just weren't all that I was hoping they would be, but this one ROCKS :ban:!! It's actually a vanilla espresso stout, and interestingly it tastes almost exactly like a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter (funny because mine is a stout.. not a porter, but who's counting?!)... Just had to share my excitement!

Thanks, and carry on my friends.. :mug:

Stouts and porters are so similar it is not all that surprising. Congrats, it is awesome when you make your own beer and it rocks your taste buds!

Stouts and porters are so similar it is not all that surprising. Congrats, it is awesome when you make your own beer and it rocks your taste buds!

Thanks! Stouts and porters are my favorite! This is one that will definitely be getting brewed again! I have a robust porter on week 2 in the primary that I also have high hopes about...

Congrats! This is the way I feel about my Robust Porter, Just brewed another batch last week, and I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back