• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Tool Themed Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My wife originally insisted I use new handles instead of "gross old ones" but the look wasn't really what we wanted for our vintage-garage themed basement. The ferrules are stainless and handles are pressed and/or epoxied in place. Last picture gives you an idea what they look like installed. I have them grouped by similar look/length but pick any two from the first 3 pics for $25 shipped. $10 each for each additional in the same package.

20200221_000749181_iOS.jpg20200221_000804552_iOS.jpg20200221_000821666_iOS.jpg20200221_001125744_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
No, didn't post anything. I just either pressed them into stainless ferrules or used epoxy if they weren't a press fit. Nothing special. You can get the stainless coupling nuts from McMaster Carr and make them for about what I'm asking unless you have handles or can find them cheap at a flea market or garage sale.

Back