Tom Brady Injured!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a Belichick hater, but I like Brady. Like every man in America I'm secretly jealous of him.

I heard that the Pats are auditioning Joey to be backup. You better hope that doesn't happen.

Cassell's gonna have to step his game up fo sho. There must be something there, though, because he didn't take one snap in college and they still drafted him.

Meh, it's football...the bonecrunchingest of all sports. People get hurt every week. it's a big part of the game. You may not wish for someone to get hurt, but it's not unethical to smile when they do...

+1
Not going to say I'm happy about someone else's pain, but it does increase the chance Pittsburgh will beat them later this year and increases the chance that the Steelers will make the playoffs and in a small way the chance they go to the SB. Its even bigger for fans of other AFC East teams as they have to play NE twice and it really improves their chance of winning the division.

However I don't think anyone in football expects a Bradyless Patriot team to be an easy win.

Go Steelers!!!!
Craig

Cassel was sh!te through the whole preseason. I was surprised he wasn't cut when the roster was trimmed, and I won't be surprised if O'Connell is the starter by the end of the season. They're going to have to get some TEs that can block, and hope their assortment of good-but-not-great running backs can compensate for having Cassel under center.

But yeah, having Brady out does make for a much more exciting season.

If I were a Jets fan, I wouldn't think that was "awesum"... I'd be pissed he even threw a duck like that up! But you know what, "he's just having fun out there", "he's a gunslinger". And christ, he looks old... He makes Jack Palance look like a teenager.
At least he, unlike you, is smart enough to realize that, on fourth down, it is basically a free play and he has nothing to lose by throwing a jump ball and crossing his fingers........

Let's just hope this streak of incredible good luck continues and we don't hear another word about the Pats, other than they're 0-16 for the season.

I'm not a Jets fan but Brett did the right thing. It was 4th and 13 and he was going to be sacked. Ofcourse you throw it up and hope for the best. It just seems like Brett does this better than most, or at least is luckier.

Craig

my dad always said it was better for a QB to be lucky than good;)

and of course he's been wearing green for almost his whole career(i'm just glad it's no longer packer green):D

I hate the Pats, living in NE and all, but I wouldnt wish that injury on anyone..... except Mike Vick..... or TO......... or maybe Bill Bellichick.... .well, you get the idea.
Anyways, with their schedule and roster, the Pats could still have 9-10 wins this season.

Good ridence to a smug Bast*rd!! Belicheat sold his soul to the Devil and now it's time to pay the tab!! RIP Patriots, you can quietly drift into the oblivian that is mediocracy! :p

Back