Todays my Birthday; Doin a 10 gallon batch and looking for toasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medo

Reaction score
Ahoy hoy,
And happy birthday to me! Im 39 again, for the 10th time. Thank you Jack Benny! I would request that every member of this forum go out of his or her way to make sure they drink at least one beer today so as to be able to toast my birthday. I get toasts, you all get a sure beer. I sorta like that!
The perfect excuse if one is needed for a beer for anyone on here :mug:
So to celebrate, Im breaking out the 14 gallon fermenator, and brewing a 10 gallon all grain batch. While doing this, Ill watch John Wayne movies, until this evening when the UFC has its free fights from England tonight on Spike. At some point when its safe in the process, I will start to consume kegged Orange Cascade, until the end comes, sometime that evening. I think that will pretty much cover the whole day for the most part. I was going to brew outside, even though its only 10 degrees out, then I thought, hey its my birthday, Ill just trash the kitchen, and clean it tomorrow. Ah, the joys of owning your own home. Anyways, I wanted to thank HBT for sending me a birthday email this morning!. I didnt know you cared :D
I hope you all enjoy today as much as Im going to try to....
And, so it begins......

Happy Birthday!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6HlKUfwwLU]YouTube - Gangsta Chameleon(50 Cent - In Da Club)[/ame]

Prost on your birthday!

Of all my favorite things to do,
the utmost is to have a brew.
My love grows for my foamy friend,
with each thirst-quenching elbow bend.
Beer's so frothy, smooth and cold--
It's paradise--pure liquid gold.
Yes, beer means many things to me...
That's all for now, I gotta pee!

Back