Today is monumental

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

ltwhiskers

Reaction score
Finished the very last of my failed pumpkin ale (as cooking beer). Only took a year and a half to get rid of it all. :ban:

mtnagel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have you beat. I have a 2 year old doppelbock that I still have a few bottles (and I'm not trying to age it). It's actually not a terrible doppelbock. It scored a 31 and 36 in a competition last year. It's just not my favorite style. Not sure why I brewed it :)

I also have some of the White House honey porter kit that something got screwed up and doesn't taste at all like a porter. Struggling to get through that one.

I just don't need the bottles or space, so I keep them around and drink them every once and awhile.

Now I do have an almost 2 year old imperial stout that I brewed when I first started and I really didn't know what I was doing. It wasn't so great in the beginning, but now it's pretty damn good so I'm purposely drinking those slowly.

OP
ltwhiskers

ltwhiskers

Reaction score
Haha! Guess we can cook with some of the storebought stuff we have lying around. Although that's not going to be replenished. One of my New Year's resolutions was to drink only homebrew at home (i'll buy a beer or whatever when I'm out with friends but not at home).

Love when a little time makes it all alright, mtnagel!

Latest posts