Tips for naming brewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riored4v

Reaction score
Been trying to think of a name for my brewery so I can start making some labels.

I had originally though of Heavy Head Brewing Company but had a hard thinking of label designs, so it kinda lost some interest to me.

Any tips for thinking of a name, or should I stick with HH??

Fwiw, i'm trying avoid names that would directly relate with las vegas.

Thanks guys

Distorted Desert Brewing Company? Hopefully it's not too Vegasy. It just kind of aludes to your general geographic location more so than Las Vegas per say.

As for Heavy Head. I see a real potential for a fun logo. I like something along the lines of a crying clown. Maybe I'm just weird or I'm interpeting it wrong.

I vote for "weird". :p

When I think of Heavy Head, I see a guy waking up with a hangover. You could certainly have some fun with that! Name your different brews after various hangover symptoms...Cottonmouth Ale, Nausea Lager, the list is endless...

I'm actually moving to Colorado at the end of this month and the Heavy Head just wasn't catching to many ideas for me as far as a label. So i'm hoping Colorado will inspire a better name so that i can start making some labels.

What part of CO? It's a big place. I think Colorado Springs is my favorite city there.

Parker area for now. Once i find a job i'll probably move a little bit closer to the Denver area (depending on job location).

Melting Head Brewery
melting_head_tnb.png

I like Heavy Head Brewing, it kinda brings something like this to mind for the labels:

easter island.JPG

Back