Thx and Beer Travel Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellery

Reaction score
My very first batch (an IPA) came out awesome and thanks to all who helped with my noobie questions, I am hooked on the hobby and craft! Thx, Thx, Thx!!

Now that I have some good beer to drink I want to share it. I have friends about 2 hours away and wondered if taking the beer on such a long drive would make it flat? Any special shipping tricks that you use.

I thought this through and while I do not know the answer, from what I understand about natural carbonation it is not a stupid question. :)

Curious.
Cheers

As long as you put your beer bottles in a seatbelt and stay under the speed limit, you're good.

My very first batch (an IPA) came out awesome and thanks to all who helped with my noobie questions, I am hooked on the hobby and craft! Thx, Thx, Thx!!

Now that I have some good beer to drink I want to share it. I have friends about 2 hours away and wondered if taking the beer on such a long drive would make it flat? Any special shipping tricks that you use.

I thought this through and while I do not know the answer, from what I understand about natural carbonation it is not a stupid question. :)

Curious.
Cheers

Now while Im a NOOB myself, I did have one thing that popped up. It sounds like you bottled it, correct? If so then yes the above is correct. If you kegged it then there are some issues that come up. There are ways to bottle kegged beer but from what I know of it, it takes some specialty equipment. Glad to hear you have the bug like I do. Happy brewing:mug:

Back