Three Tier Wooden Brew Stand Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neal O'Baily

Reaction score
I built a Three Tier Brew Stand over the weekend. If you want to know how I built mine, watch the video below.

20190120_154901.jpg

Probably going out today to get supplies to build something very similar to what you've done here. I watched your video as well.

I noticed that the final product pictured here is different that the one in the video. It looks like the back side where the plywood goes, you've removed the upright 2x4s and screwed the back plywood directly to the shelves. I wasnt sure if that made more sense structurally, or if you just did t like the gap between the shelves and the back stop.

Probably going out today to get supplies to build something very similar to what you've done here. I watched your video as well.

I noticed that the final product pictured here is different that the one in the video. It looks like the back side where the plywood goes, you've removed the upright 2x4s and screwed the back plywood directly to the shelves. I wasnt sure if that made more sense structurally, or if you just did t like the gap between the shelves and the back stop.

I kept the 2x4s back there but they are now behind the plywood. I didnt like the way it looked. It left a space between the boards and plywood. However, you can go without adding the plywood all together. Really all it does for me at this point is make sure stuff doesn't fall out while I'm moving it.

Good luck by the way.

Back