Three-batch lurker from California...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feinbera

Reaction score
Greetings, fellow homebrewers!

I suppose this story starts with a pint of Guinness, at the non-skaggy bar in the town I was going to college in when I turned 21, and the realization that there's a whole lot more to beer than kegs of off-brand macro-lager kept somewhere near fridge temp in a bucket of melted gas station ice...

Many beers (and a heck of a lot more talk than action) later, my girlfriend got me a gift certificate for a "starter kit" at the ol' LHBS last Christmas, and a new obsession was born. :) My first batch is down to its last three bottles, the second batch should be finished carbonating in the next week or so, and I'm bottling batch #3 this evening. I wouldn't say I'm entirely satisfied just yet, but each batch has been a vast improvement over the last one -- thanks in no small part to this forum.

Thanks for answering all my questions, and, I look forward to the day I know enough to answer some of yours...

:mug:

Back