Thread deletes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
I am not here to break balls over what some consider appropriate or not.

My questions is this: If one replys to a thread and that thread is deleted, does said person still get the post count?

I ask this while representing all post whores.:mug:

Reverend JC said:
I am not here to break balls over what some consider appropriate or not.

My questions is this: If one replys to a thread and that thread is deleted, does said person still get the post count?

I ask this while representing all post whores.:mug:

what is a post whore.

oh.

thats

me...

:eek:

I would think so GO GO POST COUNT!
runaway.gif

This is one thing i noticed you can do if you are a supporter of the website most forums i have been apart of only the mods and admins have this option.

So all you supporters come on at 3am make 500 new threads and delete them REALLY fast then you can be too cool for school with a high post count.......or get banned.

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8 said:
So all you supporters come on at 3am make 500 new threads and delete them REALLY fast then you can be too cool for school with a high post count.......or get banned.
I'm thinking "get banned" :mug:

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8 said:

Is somebody feeling insecure?

ya know what the sick thing about post count totals is?

I joined this site on 05 Oct 05, made my 1000th post on 04 Jan 07 and look at my count now . . . if I keep up the pace i have had in the last month I'm going to turn into Cheesefood ( woulda said The Bird but no one can keep up with him)

Pumbaa said:

I joined this site on 05 Oct 05, made my 1000th post on 04 Jan 07 and look at my count now . . . if I keep up the pace i have had in the last month I'm going to turn into Cheesefood ( woulda said The Bird but no one can keep up with him)

who are the bastards and who are they grinding down?

Pumbaa said:

Bird is far too evil for anyone! :D

Chairman Cheyco said:
Nice one cheese...

;)

*missed something*

On topic, no one give a crap about your post count. Unless you're obviously posting just to increase it. Then you look like a *******.

I seldom waste ANY kind of strokes...

What am I up to now? I've got to be careful, no posting until I can go find something good for 5,000....

Just tested this in the "Testing" forum. It doesn't work. My post count went down after deleting the test thread. Guess I need to be an old fashioned post whore. Would that be a message harlot?

Back