Thought I would share this...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks to be some Chicago pots with fittings welded? Why is this a kick starter?

It looks to be some Chicago pots with fittings welded? Why is this a kick starter?

<tongue-in-cheek>First, you can kickstart anything: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3199144/</tongue-in-cheek>

Second, their offerings and equipment look pretty damn good to me, with reasonable prices that include shipping. I shot them a few questions on kettle sizing related to the induction ready pots.

If you're in the market to dump $1000 on an eBrew setup, this isn't a bad way to go:
"A complete set of 20 gallon kettles configured for the Electric Brewery design, this includes a 20 gallon Mash Tun with false bottom, 20 gallon Boil Kettle and 20 gallon HERMS HLT, in addition to the regular descriptions above we're including sight glasses and a third connector on the top of each kettle for wart and water flow"

$35k to left to fund in two weeks though - that may be tough.

Back