• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thomsen Model 4 professional Brewing Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malnutriton

Reaction score
I ran into this pump by accident and thought that I might use it someday if I opened up a brewery...I am now catching some hell from the wife about the heap of stuff I have aquired for my "Brewery" someday. Needless to say "Happy Wife = Happy Life" so I want to get rid of it to someone here that has some plans to someday open a brewery or even someone that brews big ass batches of beer.

Here are the details:

Thomsen Model 4 centrifugal pump
Model # 49903-GC

Thomsen pumps are manufactured from type 316 stainless
steel and polished to a sanitary finish.

Inlet: (1) 1.5 in. dia. Threaded Swagelok fitting.

Outlet: (1) 1.5 in. dia. Threaded Swagelok fitting.

Motor is a Baldor .5 hp Phase 3

The cart is all stainless with a water proof on/off switch.

IMG_02601.JPG

IMG_02582.JPG

I also have a grip of asst. swagelok fittings/valves/hoses that also were gonna be for my Brewery. They are mostly 1 inch with some 1.5 inch and some reducers as well. There are (3) 6 foot hoses with 1.5 inch connections.

See the fittings pic.

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_02513.JPG

I wanna put all this up for serious offers and i would be willing to break up the fittings for the right prices.

This thing is heavy so shipping would be on the buyer.

If anyone knows of a probrewer that could use this please pass the link on to them.

Thanks Everyone

PM me if interested.

Back