This years rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
Here is the list of what Pennsylvania grown I have ready to go. Shipping is 7 for up to 15 rhizomes. Just pm me with your needs and thanks in advance.

CASCADE 3.50 EA OR 4/10
CHINOOK 4 EA
CENTENAL 4 EA
GLACIER 4 EA
HALLERTAU 4EA
MAGNUM 4EA
GOLDING 4 EA
TETNAG 4EA
FUGGLE 4EA
WILLIIMETTE 4 EA

If you all when you pm me send your paypal address with it and I will send an invoice to you. Thanks all.
Ray

I believe they have a rough time compared to others. All the "c's" and magnum seem to do better there.

Here is the current list

CASCADE 3.50 EA OR 4/10
CHINOOK 4 EA
CENTENAL 4 EA SOLD OUT
GLACIER 4 EA
HALLERTAU 4EA
MAGNUM 4EA
GOLDING 4 EA
TETNAG 4EA
FUGGLE 4EA SOLD OUT
WILLIIMETTE 4 EA

I got my Centennial today (that was fast!) and they're in the ground :ban:

My 2nd year Centennial's are already starting to sprout. Hope they like the new additions.....

I have left is pretty much Cascade and a few others pm with needs. Thanks all it helps keep the field going.

Is citra one of the private hops? Not the ones that the USDA have in the public domain? I wouldn't mind getting a rhizome of that, but I think you need to sign a contract and that.

Citra is a patented variety, so you won't likely find anyone willing to risk their neck for a plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back