This just keeps getting better and better...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Al Gore a Pats fan???

They're probably trying to throw out all the hanging chads.

Get over it guys. Your team lost. No petition's gonna change that.

Bulls Beers said:
You keep talking about the Pat's ..I think you got a man crush or something..It's silly...Let it go...You could only wish to be a Pat's fan..

LMAO.

Last I looked, the patsies are still about oh....what, 9 world titles away from what the Packers have accomplished? Get a clue. I root for a real, non-cheating team.

And, I keep talking about it because you keep proving you are the whining crybaby fan that we all knew you were when you came on here and started spouting off.

For all we know, you probably started the petition, for the way you've acted.

Dude said:
LMAO.

Last I looked, the patsies are still about oh....what, 9 world titles away from what the Packers have accomplished? Get a clue. I root for a real, non-cheating team.

And, I keep talking about it because you keep proving you are the whining crybaby fan that we all knew you were when you came on here and started spouting off.

For all we know, you probably started the petition, for the way you've acted.

Who's crying??Your acting like a fool...Yeah, The Packers are really good...Mr Interception...Time to retire St Brett.

Dude said:
LMAO.

Last I looked, the patsies are still about oh....what, 9 world titles away from what the Packers have accomplished?

LOL!! That was 40 years ago..That's funny..Other than 96 they've done nothing...Do you honestly believe no other team did anything to get ahead??

Keep hanging on to the past...

Bernie Brewer said:
Ummm, bull's beers, a little advice- when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. You shoulda done that ages ago.

You guy's have been ragging on my team. I'm just defending them. That's all. What digging??When I said they would win..When my team just came off a record breaking season..It was a hell of a year..Give them some props...

Bulls Beers said:
Who's crying??

You are.

Do you need one of these?

supershop11wahmbulet6.jpg

Bulls Beers said:
You guy's have been ragging on my team. I'm just defending them. That's all. What digging??When I said they would win..When my team just came off a record breaking season..It was a hell of a year..Give them some props...

What record breaking season??? I hate to break it to you, but they didn't go undefeated, so no record was broken. And for the record, we're not ragging on your team, since they did indeed have a good year; we're ragging on your attitude.

Bernie Brewer said:
What record breaking season??? I hate to break it to you, but they didn't go undefeated, so no record was broken. And for the record, we're not ragging on your team, since they did indeed have a good year; we're ragging on your attitude.

No. They had a great year and broke many records.. If I started ragging on Farve and how he's Mr intercetion and should retire..You might get a little defensive..Now, if you call that an attitute. so be it...I'm gonna go tap a keg..:D

Hm, last I checked, dude was a gracious loser when the pack lost in the playoffs...whereas Bulls Beers gets all snippy and defensive when we laugh at some fan's pathetic whining about clock malfunctions.

Yeah, you should go tap that keg...chill out a bit...

btw, they broke those scoring records by running up the score after the losing teams had benched their starters and had all but given up. On paper, it looks pretty, but the reality is: it was all for naught. The blew it. Nothing matters if you can't finish it.

Evan! said:
Hm, last I checked, dude was a gracious loser when the pack lost in the playoffs...whereas Bulls Beers gets all snippy and defensive when we laugh at some fan's pathetic whining about clock malfunctions.

Yeah, you should go tap that keg...chill out a bit...

First,Where did I rag on the Packers about Brett choking? I didn't..So he didn't need to be gracious..And yes, thread after thread of ranting about the Pat's.. It Get's old...Was this the first he talked about the Pat's or the fans..No..

Running up the score...Another soccer mom...lol

Bulls Beers said:
First,Where did I rag on the Packers about Brett choking? I didn't..So he didn't need to be gracious..And yes, thread after thread of ranting about the Pat's.. It Get's old...Was this the first he talked about the Pat's or the fans..No..

Running up the score...Another soccer mom...lol

hey, if they wanna run up the score, I couldn't care less. But there's no getting around the fact that their "records" lose some of their significance when they come in large part as a result of 4th-quarter sloggings of the opposing team's defeated second-stringers.

The rest of your logic, I don't get. You talked copious amounts of trash about the pats, but after they lose and everyone revels in their loss, you get defensive. I mean...really. :p

They broke records that took only 12 games to set because of the strike. It took the pats four extra games to break it.

Bernie Brewer said:

Wait they didn't go undefeated?? But I just ordered the book??????? :drunk:

Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

19-0-book-denied.jpg

I'm ok with all this ragging on the Pats. It seems that they were so hyped and the fans were so ridiculous that to have an upset like this one deserves some attention. I think a lot of people, in recent economic, political, and other reasons all were rooting for the underdogs.

But you know, that's just one kids opinion.

I couldnt get past the picture of that guy on the page with the article. He is so ridiculous looking he makes me violent :)

I saw this video. The guy narrating this and running his DVR obviously does not have a full understanding of the rules of the game.

TexLaw said:
Was that petition started by an actual Patriots' fan, or is it just the Soylent Corporation looking to start up the green stuff again?

TL

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was bulls beers, on here. You should PM him and get the skinny.

Back