This is what a Border Collie Looks like...shaved

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

pa-in-utah

Reaction score
Don't let you kids drink your home brew before they do the chores around house!!!

Or maybe they gave a few to the groomer.... That would explain it!

Ize

Reaction score
LOL, damn Bier, poor little bugger looks like "WTF?"

Are you sure this wasn't some kind of plot to NOT have to take the dog back to the groomer for a long long time? :drunk:

Great looking dog tho! :rockin:

Ize

MriswitH

Reaction score
haha, how cute!

If I can find it, i'll post a picture of our Sheltie, Sinjun (RIP ole girl :() when my sister cut all of her hair off. She looked like a little dingo!

AleHole

Reaction score
Nah, I bet the dog is way more comfortable without all that hair. Just think of it as a summer cut.

z987k

Reaction score
we have shaved our shelty a few times, she gets soooo soft and I think she likes it in the summer.

Sir Humpsalot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
A guy I used to know had a Himalayan cat- one of those long-haired white ones, ya know? I know that's kinda froo-froo, but he's an artist and likes Volkswagen Beetles, so he has that kind of gene, I suppose. But, anyway, his apartment was un-airconditioned so every summer he would give his cat a buzzcut to help keep him cool.

And every summer, after the buzzcut, the cat would run into a closet and wouldn't come out for 2 weeks! If you opened the closet, you'd just hear a Hissssssssss coming from the darkness.... it was spooky.

david_42

Reaction score
I had my wire-haired doxie shaved one summer. Didn't make any difference in his attitude, but with a doxie, how would you know?

Watch out for sunburn.

nikkimac1027

Reaction score
fricken adorable! i shave my dog all the time just because it's easier, and he's softer. i get guilt trips for daaaayyysss.

OP
BierMuncher

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah. The funniest thing is her tail. When it wags, it's kinda...I dunno...disgusting?

It's cropped short and now that it's shaved, it looks like a black fuzzy finger flicking back and forth.