This is what a Border Collie Looks like...shaved

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My college kid comes home for one week. She has one task assigned to her...

Get the dog to a groomer to get a trim...

And...there we have...

Ellie_1.JPG

Ellie_2.JPG

Don't let you kids drink your home brew before they do the chores around house!!!

Or maybe they gave a few to the groomer.... That would explain it!

LOL, damn Bier, poor little bugger looks like "WTF?"

Are you sure this wasn't some kind of plot to NOT have to take the dog back to the groomer for a long long time? :drunk:

Great looking dog tho! :rockin:

Ize

haha, how cute!

If I can find it, i'll post a picture of our Sheltie, Sinjun (RIP ole girl :() when my sister cut all of her hair off. She looked like a little dingo!

Nah, I bet the dog is way more comfortable without all that hair. Just think of it as a summer cut.

we have shaved our shelty a few times, she gets soooo soft and I think she likes it in the summer.

A guy I used to know had a Himalayan cat- one of those long-haired white ones, ya know? I know that's kinda froo-froo, but he's an artist and likes Volkswagen Beetles, so he has that kind of gene, I suppose. But, anyway, his apartment was un-airconditioned so every summer he would give his cat a buzzcut to help keep him cool.

And every summer, after the buzzcut, the cat would run into a closet and wouldn't come out for 2 weeks! If you opened the closet, you'd just hear a Hissssssssss coming from the darkness.... it was spooky.

I had my wire-haired doxie shaved one summer. Didn't make any difference in his attitude, but with a doxie, how would you know?

Watch out for sunburn.

fricken adorable! i shave my dog all the time just because it's easier, and he's softer. i get guilt trips for daaaayyysss.

Yeah. The funniest thing is her tail. When it wags, it's kinda...I dunno...disgusting?

It's cropped short and now that it's shaved, it looks like a black fuzzy finger flicking back and forth.

Back