This is Perfect

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Its a stunningly beautiful early morning! As I look over the vista of Estate du Pappers, the sun is shining, the leaves are golden, there is a slight mist hanging in the air and the temperature is a balmy 50 going up to 65 today.

Here's the best part: after all the Sunday obligations, by 1:30 pm or so, Boy #1 and I will spend the afternoon brewing outdoors (another cream ale)! Which, as you know, means a lot of time sitting around, enjoying the afternoon, snacking on crusty bread and good cheese, and talking. The greatest gift of all - time to spend with the Boy. If we're fortunate, Boy #2 will amuse us with his latest feats on the zipline we put up in the back forty.

Salud!

Weather for Tempe, AZ
71°F | °C
Current: Cloudy
Wind: E at 12 mph
Humidity: 30%
Sun
Partly Cloudy
86°F | 62°F

Sounds awesome.

It's sunny and 67 here today, although most of my golden leaves are already lying in the yard...I'd be out brewing right now if I didn't already have 25 gallons of beer to drink all by myself. ;)

Heck, maybe I'll brew anyway. I still have an empty carboy.

It was a perfect day here yesterday. Me and my brewing buddy now officially have a new helper/gopher. Daughter #1 who is 10 is now a hophead, and I couldnt be more proud. We brewed a batch of Ed Worts Haus Pale Ale. Good times...

Wow - everyone's got great weather! Greeneyed, brewing with my son is just the best - its a relaxed time but there are things to do - a great combination.

My dad headed over today, which just happened to be the absolute most beautiful day of the year. We brewed a cream ale, smoked a chicken and drank the obligatory hanging out with dad 12 pack of bud. Just as exciting, he brought up a spare satellite dish and hooked me up with some free pirated satellite. So now I am drinking a pumpkin ale and enjoying nfl for the first time all year.

What an absolutely perfect day, glad everyone elses looked just a great!

It was frickin HOT here today. 75 degrees. Great for August and September, but I ***** about it when it gets that warm in November. I want it to be in the 40s or so.

And no, i'm not kidding.........

It was a good day.. after a week of being sick I got up went surfing early and came home and made all the SWMBO's (wife and two daughters) breakfast. Cleaned up around the house a bit as the wife and kiddies ate and checked on the brews and cooked up some sauerkraut, pork, and brats in the slow cooker. Colored/painted the driveway/sidewalk with the kids (neighbors must love the neon pink, blue, green, and yellow color) and washed my bike and took a quick ride. Add football and some brews and rum made for a nice day!

To bad the Army owns me next weekend cause I would like a repeat!

Back