This is downright scary....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sTango

Dunwich Brewing Co.
Reaction score
.....so what better place to post than on a homebrew forum....

I searched for this already on here but did not find it posted, so if it already has been, please accept my apologies as I do not want to rekindle old stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Embedding it...

[youtube]vuBo4E77ZXo[/youtube]

Mod Edit: You don't need this part... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/ame]

Dude said:
Ib4tl...........

lol....i hope not....

Soulive said:
No problem. How legitimate is this? I can't hear the audio but the visuals look very conspiracy-theorist-paranoia driven...

i dont know....but it seems there are quite a few sites out there against the North American Union...

As long as it isn't the space aliens doing the implanting I am cool.... ;)

Anything is possible when the public looks the other way and blindly trusts the government, media, upper class, and corporations to do the right thing.

Sadly the only way these forces can be kept in line is if they fear the public. Do they have reasons to fear us?

That being said. I have no idea what to believe anymore.

The premise for the Iraq War was false. To me that is a possible war crime. At the very least it should have been investigated! The American people didn't care and media barely talked about it. I apologize in advance for offending anyone.

I've actually watched that entire video - that is just a piece of it. Seems a little crazy - especially if you watch the whole thing. There is also a huge part about a secret race that controls everything. They even have their own special handshake!

Seems like a good movie, but in reality, the amount of coordination and cooperation required to move to a word government would be HUGE.

There is a small minority of Religious groups who believe that we are approaching the end times. These groups use imagery on the dollar bill as proof that the founding fathers were part of a vast conspiracy to found the One World Government fortold in the Book of Revelation; said conspiracy being perpetrated first by the Templar Knights and now by the Masons.

One of the key talking points for these groups are efforts the government will undertake to "chip" everyone. It is widely held among these groups that the chip will contain some kind of identification number which will incorporate the number 666, the so-called Mark of the Beast. According to Revelation, the AntiChrist will found a one world government and only people with the mark will be allowed to participate in the economy.

I could go on and on about these various End Times beliefs (I did significant research regarding these Religious groups during my undergrad, that Philosophy and Religion BA sure helped me get a good job, let me tell you). I shall refrain from making any judgments related to these beliefs; however, I believe this video is most likely the product of one or more of these believers.

I've seen Zeitgeist and to me, its lacking foundation. I just think since 9/11 people have been looking for conspiracies left and right. I'm not denying the idea that any of this could be true, but I'm looking for more credible proof. It seems like these conspiracies always sprout from baseless internet groups...

rdwj said:
I've actually watched that entire video - that is just a piece of it. Seems a little crazy - especially if you watch the whole thing. There is also a huge part about a secret race that controls everything. They even have their own special handshake!

Seems like a good movie, but in reality, the amount of coordination and cooperation required to move to a word government would be HUGE.
I didn't watch the video. A secret race that controls everything? That doesn't sound very plausible.

A loose plan between corporations, government, and media to keep the masses poor or distracted to consolidate power and wealth seems more believable to me. It's how Hitler rose to power.

njnear76 said:
A loose plan between corporations, government, and media to keep the masses poor or distracted to consolidate power seems more believable. It's how Hitler rose to power.

I agree there. They're definitely all in bed with each other for their own best interests...

njnear76 said:
Anything is possible when the public looks the other way and blindly trusts the government, media, upper class, and corporations to do the right thing.

Sadly the only way these forces can be kept in line is if they fear the public. Do they have reasons to fear us?

That being said. I have no idea what to believe anymore.

The premise for the Iraq War was false. To me that is a possible war crime. At the very least it should have been investigated! The American people didn't care and media barely talked about it. I apologize in advance for offending anyone.

Been there, done that, got the Operation Iraqi freedom t-shirt. Well I didn't actualy buy that t-shirt since that whole "we're doing this for democracy" movement was a farce. That said, I totally agree with what is said above. Not sure what to trust anymore except God and having fun making beer. Cheers :mug:

Soulive said:
I've seen Zeitgeist and to me, its lacking foundation. I just think since 9/11 people have been looking for conspiracies left and right. I'm not denying the idea that any of this could be true, but I'm looking for more credible proof. It seems like these conspiracies always sprout from baseless internet groups...

Ya, that's where it's from - couldn't remember the name. Here is the link. It's very Matrix - everything you know is fake and is being fed to you - bla bla bla.

Soulive said:
It amazes me how that one single day has changed everything. As a nation, we still have not moved on. Here's a good review of the film.

njnear76 said:
It amazes me how that one single day has changed everything. As a nation, we still have not moved on.

I think the self-importance/entitlement many Americans feel (some times myself included) is why we haven't moved on. As horrible as that day was, smaller scale versions of it go on far too frequently elsewhere in the world. But for many Americans, its just not important if its not our backyard...

Soulive said:
I think the self-importance/entitlement many Americans feel (some times myself included) is why we haven't moved on. As horrible as that day was, smaller scale versions of it go on far too frequently elsewhere in the world. But for many Americans, its just not important if its not our backyard...
I agree. Sad that we wasted close to trillion (when all is said and done), because we got scared.

Soulive said:
But for many Americans, its just not important if its not our backyard...

I think that is true for most cultures, not just the US. Its just not that relevent to how most people go about their days and lives unless directly affected by it.

I think that this is an evolutionary trait that we (most humans) have in common with all other animals (as you can see it is my belief that we are just highly developed mammals) and that is to only be concerned with whats going on around us.

There are alot of people who are not like that, but I think those people are in the minority.

sTango said:
I think that is true for most cultures, not just the US. Its just not that relevent to how most people go about their days and lives unless directly affected by it.

I think that this is an evolutionary trait that we (most humans) have in common with all other animals (as you can see it is my belief that we are just highly developed mammals) and that is to only be concerned with whats going on around us.

There are alot of people who are not like that, but I think those people are in the minority.

Right and I definitely don't think humans can concern themselves with everyone elses problems all the time. Maybe its the area I live in that magnifies things, but many people seem to be self-absorbed/indulgent/important...

I think the two main reasons we have not moved on are 1) we are not used to being under any kind of constant attack so it was a total shock to us and 2) we have not been given an effective public discourse for moving on.

orfy said:
Humans are a grain of sand in a desert.

lol...made me think of the opening line from Pink Floyd's The Final Cut

"Get your filthy hands of my desert"

Latest posts

Back