This better be photoshopped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goofynewfie

Reaction score
Does anybody know? If its real im pretty disgusted

ForumRunner_20130114_062225.png

I read on snopes (if you trust this source) that Heineken sponsored an event there a day or two before this happened and the signs were never taken down. But of course I don't know for sure.

I read on snopes (if you trust this source) that Heineken sponsored an event there a day or two before this happened and the signs were never taken down. But of course I don't know for sure.

Ditto Read the same thing. The signs were still up from previous event...Heineken was pissed!

Yeah all those people should be forced to fight for their lives. See how they like it.

Then forced to drink skunked Heineken (easily done by exposing it to sunlight for a short amount of time) until they either soil themselves, or lose consciousness. :D At which time, Bubba, the 300# brick (who just got out of prison) gets to have his way with them. :eek: :D

This is at least 6 months old, if not older, and has been discussed on here when it happened. Like someone said, Heineken sponsored an event there the day before, and the banners were not take down before the dogfight happened. And IIRC the event was in some country like Malaysa were, as disgusting as it may be, dogfighting is not illegal. Heineken issued a statement shortly after the pic came out stating their non involvment and their disgust of the situation. And I think sued the venue.

Don't look for it to be another beersnob reason to hate BMC, they weren't involved.....

A tactical nuke would be appropriate here...granted the dogs would go sown as well, but that is a lot more humane than what end they have probably already met...and more humane than any of the bipedal c*cksuckers watching deserve...

Then forced to drink skunked Heineken (easily done by exposing it to sunlight for a short amount of time) until they either soil themselves, or lose consciousness. :D At which time, Bubba, the 300# brick (who just got out of prison) gets to have his way with them. :eek: :D

What's the difference between good Heineken and skunked Heineken?

Says something about the day and age we live in. Someone can post something online, taken completely out of context, it goes viral via social media and a company or person has very little they can do in response.

Making them fight in that pit of Heineken is the inhumane part.

Actually, those dogs are normally quite peaceful, until they get all tanked up on Heineken.

C'mon Zuljin. Think of third ridiculous thing to say. I know you can do it.

That's not a dog fight. They just let those dogs pee there. It's how Heineken is made.

:drunk:

I always see the same respected poster nag about how this is in that post, that's in this post, this has already been covered. Why waste all your time through all these posts, injecting something that isn't at all constructive, let alone in a negative manner. In the end, everyone will keep making new threads and covering subjects that have been exhausted- who cares???? The HBT thread authority and the shortage of endangered web space? If anything, save your time and carry on! Just my 2 cents. Rant off.

J-Pizzel said:
I always see the same respected poster nag about how this is in that post, that's in this post, this has already been covered. Why waste all your time through all these posts, injecting something that isn't at all constructive, let alone in a negative manner. In the end, everyone will keep making new threads and covering subjects that have been exhausted- who cares???? The HBT thread authority and the shortage of endangered web space? If anything, save your time and carry on! Just my 2 cents. Rant off.

Lolz

Why does this have to be asked even? Did one of the world's most known breweries sponsor a dog fight?

Really? That's like Bud bringing you crush videos.

It's a bit hypocritical to chastise people for dog fighting with very little care to how horribly animals are treated in factory farms in our own country.

People even get in a cage and beat the hell out of each other for the fun of it, and we can't get enough. Not very many people sign up to become the next double cheeseburger.

I'm far from vegan, but try not to judge other people that I don't understand.

Why does this have to be asked even? Did one of the world's most known breweries sponsor a dog fight?

Really? That's like Bud bringing you crush videos.

Or one of the best known NFL quarterbacks doing it.
or a PGA golfer with 1 of the most carefully crafted public images getting caught in a sex scandal.
Or the winningest football coach of all time at 1 of the most respected NCAA football programs covering up child sexual abuse.
Wait, nevermind........

Or one of the best known NFL quarterbacks doing it.
or a PGA golfer with 1 of the most carefully crafted public images getting caught in a sex scandal.
Or the winningest football coach of all time at 1 of the most respected NCAA football programs covering up child sexual abuse.
Wait, nevermind........

Those are individuals performing those actions. I'd hardly try to extrapolate those instances to a corporation throwing money at something such as dog fights.

Not really, all were like a brand from a marketing standpoint, and I can easily see somebody in heinekins sponsorship department signing off without realizing exactly what they are sponsoring by accident/lack of research. Likely, no, but it happens way more than you would think. Definitely far from impossible

And Penn State is hardly an individual. There were quite a few people involved

I like a good dog fight but I really like a good cat fight especially if they are in the mud wearing bikinis.

Had to look over my shoulder and make sure the wife was not reading this

Back