This beer gives me the creeps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quote: "It tastes more like a whisky and you have got to handle it in that way as opposed to the way you would handle a normal beer," he told msnbc.com.

QUESTION: "So, when was the last time you drank a normal beer - or ANY beer for that matter- out of the mouth of a dead squirrel?"

I like to homebrew, but I'm not all that into hombrew,homeshoot,hometaxidermy,homebottling.

And when would I *EVER* want to comb a beer bottle?

interesting article.

I should start collecting road kill and making some money. I knew I should have kept that Coyote that hit my car last winter. I could have wrapped it around a keg!

Have a friend over who nurses his/her beer. "Hey you want me to put a nipple on your squirrel?" ...just don't sound right...

They just opened a can of worms with those squirrels and the attitude of "They were dead anyway!"....

Interesting...

If you strangle a squirrel, does that count as dying naturally? I mean, if you strangle them, one could that that "Naturally they will die if you do that!".

If you strangle a squirrel, does that count as dying naturally? I mean, if you strangle them, one could that that "Naturally they will die if you do that!".

Ah... and this question would naturally come from Homercidal...

You do make a good point though:mug:

I've never been impressed with a Brewdog beer, doubtful this would be any different.

'...the decision was described by Ross Minett, campaigns director for the U.K. charity Advocates for Animals, as "terribly out of date" and "degrading" for the animals.
"The modern approach is to celebrate the wonders of animals and respect them as individual sentient creatures,...I'm sure this would have much greater appeal with the animal-loving public."
Asked about animal rights concerns, Watt said: "It was all roadkill we got from a taxidermist. They are all animals that were dead anyway. We think to use dead animals in this way is much better than for them to be left to rot on the roadside."
One of the buyers, Blake Coleman, of New York, told msnbc.com he had bought a "stoat" — another name for a weasel — beer.
"The reason I purchased the beer was solely because it came in a taxidermic case," he said.'

Very clever. I think I need some taxidermic cases to rightfully show off my brews to my friends.

Ironically, I was just wondering what I should do with my beloved doberman pinscher when he finally meets his maker.
001-1.jpg

funny I was just about to post something on this...it was on my local evening news but the news company refused to air images of the bottles:rolleyes:

Too bad we're so damn politically correct. It's the demise of our society I tell you! People are way too sensitive nowadays. I hate to imagine what life will be like in 15 years...

Too bad we're so damn politically correct. It's the demise of our society I tell you! People are way too sensitive nowadays. I hate to imagine what life will be like in 15 years...

I'd wonder that myself but it's considered too politically incorrect....

Back