This always happens...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgstiffler

Reaction score
I decide that it's beer and a movie time, so I throw a beer in the freezer and start the movie. Next thing I know, the movie is over and the beer is frozen solid. So I take it out and put another one in. Now I have to wait again :(

Get a bucket (or any container) and fill it with ice water. Put your bottle in the ice water and spin it back and forth for a minute. Let it rest in the ice water for another minute. Profit.

I decide that it's beer and a movie time, so I throw a beer in the freezer and start the movie. Next thing I know, the movie is over and the beer is frozen solid. So I take it out and put another one in. Now I have to wait again :(

When I toss a beer in the freezer to chill it down I always set the timer on the range for 30 minutes or else I WILL forget.

Perhaps a beer in the freezer and a beer in the fridge? That way when you forget freezer beer still have a cold one. Or 2.

indianaroller said:
Get a bucket (or any container) and fill it with ice water. Put your bottle in the ice water and spin it back and forth for a minute. Let it rest in the ice water for another minute. Profit.

Put a half cup of salt in the water and its more effective.

Back