Things I have realized recently

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
The waitress who brought Fred and Willma the brontosaurus ribs was stronger than both Fred and the car. Think about it.

ALL OF THE OTHER REINDEER used to laugh and call Rudolf names. All of them. That means Dancer and Prancer and all the rest of them were @$$holes at one time. Screw you, Blitzen.

Decaffinated coffee doesnt make any sense.

One of my favorite words in the English language is pulp.

Why are there unattractive doctors in real life, but never on TV?

A disproportionate number of VW Jetta owners are jackholes. I wonder why this is.

People save their least interesting conversations for their rides in elevators.

1. Fred was probably on roids and drove a kia.

2. isnt rudolph kind of the ******* for being such an easy target?

3. coffee tastes good. If no beer had alcohol would you still drink it? I would :)

4. I like Snausage. I dont know why.

5. I refer you to Dr. Taub on house. Dude is an ugly hobbit. and kind of an ass.

6. In the show "The League" Taco has a theory the only attractive women. I tend to agree.

7. I just stand awkwardly silent in elevators...

ALL OF THE OTHER REINDEER used to laugh and call Rudolf names. All of them. That means Dancer and Prancer and all the rest of them were @$$holes at one time. Screw you, Blitzen.

Please leave Dancer and Prancer out of this. We can discuss the others, but those are too dear to me.

Not all of the other reindeer picked on Rudolph. He had some special friends who were just a bit different from the norm. Some were into art, some were good at math, some just loved to read books. They liked Rudolph just fine and really appreciated the fact that he could stand up to the bullies and risked permanent ostracizing when he tried-out for the lead sleigh position. They never had the guts to do that.

The media is to blame for generalizing the situation. It was only about 10-12 of the reindeer "jocks" who were very vocal and mean. This kind of thing had been going on for decades. It just kind of perpetuated from generation to generation.

In a way Rudolph gave heart to so many reindeer who otherwise would have remained in the shadows, never having the courage to speak up and be who they want to be! It must have been great to be there when he put on the harness, marched out onto the field and heard the thousands of inspired fans chanting, "RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!" Even if it was only for one night. (Little known fact that was also left out of the media reports: Rudolph was asthmatic. He nearly died shortly after take off, but fortunately the heavy fog was pretty much centered over the North Pole and he wasn't really needed after that. They set him down in Northern Spain and picked him back up on Christmas Day after a brief stop at the Waffle House (I don't get it, but it's just sort of a tradition for them.)

6. In the show "The League" Taco has a theory the only attractive women. I tend to agree.

The League rocks! Taco is awesome :rockin:

Oh, and my favorite word is "Moist". Say it a few times when standing in a group of ladies. Awesome.

mmmmmmmm...Tasty Tasty Reindeer - what were talking about?
1. Betty's hot!
2. Tasty again
3. No it doesnt, nor does alcohol free beer or gluten free bread or sugar free anything.
4. Explicitly is my favorite word
5. Did you ever notice it is also true for lawyers?
6. I have a problem with many Subaru drivers in Alaska.
7. I tend to just smile at them like I know something is avbout to happen and they don't.

I wasn't yet 8 years old and was at The Texas Motel. The one Swaggart would later get busted at with a hooker. I don't even know if this was an elevator for people or just a service elevator, but I was riding up and down in it. It made creaking noises and jerked a lot. It got stuck a few feet from the second floor. The door would only open a few inches.

I tried to pry it open, but it wouldn't budge. So, I stood in it yelling, "HEY! HEY! HEY!" After forever, some 'ladies' came by and looked at me through the door. They were talking to each other about me, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then they left. So I went back to yelling, "HEY!"

A few minutes later they were back with this big dude. All three of them pried the door open and pulled me out by my arms. The dude asked me if I had money. I didn't and he left. The ladies bought me a Coke, the drink, and pulled the tab off and dropped it in the can. I was worried I might swallow it, so I just took a sip and left.

It seems I knew someone there, but those were strange times.

Herb Ellis was as fast as Fred and the car.

Drew Barrymore named her kid Olive.

Grape juice at communion doesnt make any sense.

Whelmed is better than underwhelmed or overwhelmed, especially in the beer world.

Tom Baker is ugly.

Toyota Siennas.

Have you been saved?

The freezer where the store the food, is adjacent to the freezer where they store the bodies at the hospital.
There is only one nut that holds the rotor blades on the helicopter.

at your hospital maybe.
Dietary and the morgue are usually VERY far apart.

however, not to spoil the thread or anything...

like the Jetta owners Creamy refers to -
a disproportionate number of cars with college sport team logos on them are driven by jackholes (that probably did not even attend said college).

The freezer where the store the food, is adjacent to the freezer where they store the bodies at the hospital.
There is only one nut that holds the rotor blades on the helicopter.

It is called the Jesus nut for a reason.

It is called the Jesus nut for a reason.

Yea, I put a few of them on. Unfortunately I don't think he would be much help in one of those flying death traps without its rotor head when it starts its plummet to the earth.

Back