They are hot, but I still want to shoot them...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hrm, that news station does a great job of blurring out faces. I could pick those girls out of any lineup.

I was thinking the same exact thing, plus they then said one of them lived right down the street from the girlscout... how hard would that be to find her? Stupid parents breed stupid kids, and those kids end up becoming adults and breeding even more stupidity...

"I'm kinda pissed, because I had to give the money back and now I have all these charges."

Yeah, clearly they learned their lesson. :rolleyes:

That is so messed up. "... I know it was a crime, but it was an easy crime."

Hrm, that news station does a great job of blurring out faces. I could pick those girls out of any lineup.

You think maybe that was intentional? Like, "these girls are such *****es, let's let everyone know who they are - but let's pixilate them JUST enough so we don't get sued!"

Two future Darwin Award winners.

Those two, or the ****** bag dudes that gets em' knocked up by the time they're 20. Regardless, someone's going to die stupidly if they're not stopped.

Meh, no prob. Methinks there should be some thinning of the herd anyway. :mug:

Ize

I guess they think nothing is going to happen to them? These kids thought that too.

lgkidschargedcorrect17aqr7.jpg

This sure wouldn't happen if there was a "you steal, we chop your hand off" rule.

Nah, that wouldn't work, you would just end up with two high school chicks missing hands....

I guess they would lose all social life, cause who wants to date a high school chick with no hands? You lost 2/3 of your action right there.... So no social life, they wouldn't "need" money, so I guess it could work after all..... :D

If they really want an "easy crime", someone should tell them about prostitution.

I see a trailer park in their future. Anyone who steals from a 9 year old girl should be punished immediately.

Anyone who steals from a 9 year old girl should be punished immediately.

And all this over $150... If you ARE going to take something from a 9 year old girl scout selling cookies, TAKE THE COOKIES!!!!! *drool* samoas.... *drool* thin mints and ice cream *drool*

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but where was the 9 year olds parents/troop leader? So you just leave your little girl in front of a heavily trafficked store with a envelope full of money? Sounds like they almost asked for what happened, or even worse....

"Do you have any remorse about stealing from a 9-year-old girl?"

"Right now, no, cuz I'm kinda pissed, cuz we have charges, and we had to give the money back anyways".

Really? Really? :(

Toss these whores (BTW, NOT HOT!) into genpop...and while you're at it, put their f*cking parents in there too, because they're the real failures here.

Really? Really? :(

Toss these whores (BTW, NOT HOT!) into genpop...and while you're at it, put their f*cking parents in there too, because they're the real failures here.

+3 futher mucker!

honestly tho, I'd be on TV shortly thereafter for beating the piss outta those airheads for taking my kids hard earned money, seriously, a 9 year old (a cute innocence kid) is working harder than those sl*ts.

you want $150, get a job, follow the 9 year old's example.

"i'm pretty pissed, now I have these charges against me" - really? honeslty? that's all they have to say?

retards.

this along with the fight video posted a while back has made me realize we need better select when it comes to who can have children and who can't.

I lived in Lake Worth....I'm not surprised.

It's a suburb of West Palm Beach- these girls parents are probably loaded.

They NEEDED the money, 'cause daddy wouldn't buy them a beemer or something.

Does anyone else think their parents are the ones that deserve to be punched in the face? Twice?

Face-punching is way too easy. They need to be in prison alongside those c*nts, so they can see, every day, what their failure as parents has wrought...watching their spawn turn into hardened prison meat...that's gotta hurt a lot more than a few punches in the face.

But, yeah, a few punches in the face, too.

"... I know it was a crime, but it was an easy crime."

Anybody else immediately think, "if it was such an easy crime, how the f*ck did you get caught??" Any crime is easy to commit - it's getting away with it that is difficult.

Scary attitudes on those two. Hate to see the families that instilled it.
:mad:

Hoooooray for retards.....I love them, make's me laugh all the time!

Now, the one thing that I don't seem to understand recently is kids, under 18 years of age, who get tried as an adult. Now it doesn't seem like this will be the case here, but anyone understand what I am getting at?

Don't worry....from the looks of them, they'll find other ways to make "easy money"....;)

Wow thats pretty disturbing. As I have said before, I really worry about our future. Oh and any one else want to bet on them receiving 1 year probation at the very most.

I'm a bit puzzled by the title of this thread; "They are hot..."

In what ever-loving, freaking way are these two miscreants in any way attractive? I mean, besides their entitlement and arrogance, let's throw in the whole UNDERAGE thing.

Frankly, the mindset behind the title of this thread is on the same f00ked-up-ometer as the crime of the two juveniles. On down the scale, but still there. Still f00ked-up.

Back to the clip: love how they're both sucking down $4 Starbucks drinks, too. If it'd been my kid, the only daylight she'd been seeing was when she was on her knees at the Girl Scout table, wearing a placard that detailed her crime. Which gets back to the reasons these girls are acting this way: no consequences from parents.

But don't worry, in about 2 years, they'll be popping out some babies of their own and getting gov't assistance checks. Criminal masterminds? Not exactly.

But don't worry, in about 2 years, they'll be popping out some babies of their own and getting gov't assistance checks. Criminal masterminds? Not exactly.

They'll just be living off of the child support from whatever schmuck was dumb enough to hit it without protection. If they pop out enough kids, they won't have to steal $$ from girl scouts anymore, they'll have their own business going, and a fat check from every daddy every month.

Who was the schmuck that called these girls HOT??? 98.6F, yes, hot, NO!

The sad part about this is they sound EXACTLY like future politicians...:mad:

These trailer trash crab farmers should be made an example of just because of their blasé attitude...they have no regard for others. :mad::mad:

Them rationalizing their crime because it was $150 ("sure it was wrong, but come on, it's $150!") was alarming. Makes me wonder what they'd do for $1000.

*****enozzles.

Back