These next couple of weeks are going to be hard!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomtown25

Reaction score
I started my journey into home brewing 4 weeks ago and have enjoyed brewing once a week since. I have a nice pipe dream that I may be able to curn out 5-10 kegs a week and market them to local bars owned by friends and grow from there one day. However, I may have stumbled upon my hardest endeavor to date. I presently have 15 gallons fermenting and bottled my first batch on Wednesday. I have had the patience and have not (and will not) touch the product until it is good to go. But last night I took my first shot at the partial mash method by Deathbrewer and went with his Dunkelweisen recipe involving munich malt, wheat malt, chocolate malt, wheat DME and saaz hops, along with WLP 380 yeast. I tasted the wort when complete and DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! If the finished product tastes better than it does now, I may end up with a drinking problem- that being not enough of this beer on hand to drink. Mad props to Deathbnrewer on this one, thank you for being one of the ones leading the rest of us minions. :rockin::rockin::rockin:

P.S.- for anyone who is doing extract only, step your game up! If I can pull this off everyone can and it is so much fun and if you can coorindate your recipes and buy in larger quantities you can save money at it as well!

boomtown25 said:
out 5-10 kegs a week and market them to local bars owned by friends and grow from there one day

Brewing your beer will be the easy part. Selling without getting into an ass load of legal issues will be your hard part.

Latest posts

Back