There isn't anything better!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MediaMikes

Reaction score
Than enjoying a case of your very own homebrew (Imperial Cream Ale) on a warm Spring day with a few friends smoking out some ribs and brisket and watching the NCAA Tournament (even though my boys did lose today, Go 'Horns!).

I have to admit, the beer came out great and the friends and family enjoyed it. Good Times!!!!!!:mug:

I always plan big on my brew days. I make sure SWMBO is feeling good because she'll have the baby all day. I'll soak some wood chips the night before, dry rub some ribs and a whole chicken. The next day while I'm brewing I have the smoker in the driveway with two racks of babyback ribs and a beer can chicken(with a HB in it's a$$) smoking away. To top it off I'll fire up the grill toward the end of the day and bake some potateos and corn on the cob. Then it's dinner with HB or good commercial beer.

Brew Days are full bore around here.:drunk:

Damn Talleymonster, it does sound like you go full bore. That sounds like an awesome idea. I may have to start a tradition like that myself.

Back