- Jul 12, 2017
- Reaction score
Hey if you guys ever need/want a guest writer I'd like to throw my name in the hat. Here's my CV:
And I tried beer in each of these countries from local establishments whenever possible
- I've been brewing since 2008 (15 years)
- I have a bachelors degree in creative writing
- I'm a BJCP certified judge
- I work in the nuclear industry and have a strong technical and scientific background and can cross between technical and creative well.
- I write technical papers routinely for work
- I travel all over the world for work. In the past 12 months I've been in:
- South Africa
If not, no worries, I'll enjoy the content y'all are creating.
- I've previously written a couple articles for HBT, as well as homebrew supply (which has since been purchased by MoreBeer)
- Long ago, I briefly had my own blog The Ask-O-Matic which is still lurking in the cobwebs of the internet. I did random research questions, hiking gear advice, and homebrewing articles. I'd enjoy writing an article here and there again.
Message me at [email protected] - that way it would be easier and better to keep the conversation together and coherent. Thanks so much for the interest!