The Ultimate Beer Pong Table

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
I searched 'beer pong' and was surprised this hadn't been posted yet.

BeerPong.gif

THE TABLE:
• Two 15 inch flat screen TV's covered in a plastic protectors. Making it possible to play a game and watch one too..
• Two, yes two kegerators with taps to keep the beer flowin' and the games movin'.
• Recessed cup holders
• Two Playing Fields
• CD player/ Subs in the base of the table

Wow. You'd think that with so much invested in beer pong, they could figure out a less lame drinking game.

I like it, but not sure about the recessed cup holders. Part of the game, at least how I learned it, includes knocking over cups. You knock over a cup, you drink.

And Laurel...the game is only as lame as you make it my dear!

Lately, our Beer pong parties have been crashed by n00bs who insist on shooting the ping pong ball like basketball instead of the traditional bounce method.

So we old school bouncers school them in beer basketpong (?!?) and then challenge them to traditional beerpong. You'll never hear so many little whiny twits. "Too hard" "Boring" Blah Blah Blah

My table, my rules.

Bounce??? You don't bounce the ball...only fools from MI do that. I suppose you allow blowing the ball out of the cup if it spins around too... :p

First off, That beats my closet door on top of 2 chairs any day....

Second off, here in PABST TERRITORY we play bounce for 2 drinks. After the bounce blocking is ok

slam pabst as much as you want. Once you try one in milwaukee you will love it. When I go home to MN I bring my own pabst, it seriously tastes better in milwaukee

Yeah, I'll agree that PBR is better in Milwaukee.

The table is great. However, put my RIS on tap and the game would last about half a round before everyone was so ****faced they couldn't stand. :D

Beer pong is the ultimate drinking game as far as I am concerned. House rules are the best part.

1. Bounces should score you one additional point for every bounce
2. you can only block bounced shots
3. Only ladies blow (alliteration removed for courtesy ;))
4. rebuttals are allowed only if your team did not start, if you finish your opponents rack on your rebuttal, a three cup playoff is played
5. if you knock over a cup you drink
6. If both shooting players make, you get roll backs
7. 6 cups, re-rack at 4,3,2
8. first cup sunk stays on the table, if you make in an empty cup you drink one of your cups
9. If you make two shots in a row you are heating up, if you make three in a row you are on fire and shoot until you miss
10. A house member who is not playing acts as the arbitrator in a dispute.

Bounce??? You don't bounce the ball...only fools from MI do that. I suppose you allow blowing the ball out of the cup if it spins around too... :p

Nope, the only blows happen if your girlfriend is hot and doesn't leave with ya. :cross:

All bounce, there is a half court line, if it comes back you scramble for it, knock a cup over you drink, no rebuttals BUT equal rounds (if you start the other team ends, even if you drain it) Ten cups and you re-rack at 6 and 3, but always have cup edges touching, if both teammates make the shot, balls come back.

No Blocking

Beer Basketpong is way too easy for bounce pong players. Played from 8pm - 3am and only lost once.

A bunch of friends and I were obsessed with beer pong a couple years ago. We would play atleast 3 times a week and would go through atleast 10 cases every night. We would even have actual tournaments and the winners would walk away with atleast 500 bucks. I actually watched one game between 4 drunk people with betting problems and there was $280 on that one game. The rules are:

2 people per team
10 cups
no blowing or fingering a ringer
a bounce counts as 2 cups
as soon as the ball touches and bounces off of anything it can be swatted away
both teammates make it they get the balls back
re-racks at 6,4,3,2,1 (I know its alot but makes games alot quicker)
cant re-rack mid turn
there is rebuttal, each teammate of the of team shoots til they miss, if the rebuttal teams makes all remaing cups then it goes into OT. 1st OT is 6 cups, 2nd is 3 cups, and 3rd is 1 cup completly full
if both teammates make the last cup then there is no rebuttal

I think thats about it that I can think of now..... wow I really want to play some pong now

hmmm, i thought you just tried to bounce a ping pong ball into a cup full of beer.

This mysterious game seems to have elluded my for some time.

House rules are the way to go.

you recover your own ball, you get a behind the back
bounce for two cups, allowed to be blocked
any cup being consumed is a party cup, if hit game over
both people hit the cups, balls back
warming up for two in a row, fireball at three..shoot until you miss
10 cup, 2 re-racks allowed anytime
redemption shots allowed unless both balls sink last cup..
no fingering or blowing, the cup is made if its made
no hands over the cups while shooting

a few others Im forgetting, but thats the just of it

I've seen a project similar to this at a buddies house. It had one keg (standard half barrel) no TVs, a sound system, and two lengths of pipe that somehow ran through a sanitizer so after you chugged you'd just drop the ball into it, and it would clean/sanitize the ball, then return it to the other side of the table.

Honestly though, don't college students have better things to do with their time? Studying comes to mind.

PS, these guys are impressive

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZevw1AHZs&feature=related]YouTube - Billy's Balls 2[/ame]

Damn. I saw a crazy lighted one online too. If I had the extra money I would totally make a badass table. Right now I'm happy with my simple, yet elegant table. It has seen all kinds of different stains that have sat there for over a week. Wet rag and everything wipes up and it looks new again. White is Kilz Oil-Based Primer, Blue is Rustoleum Oil-Based Enamel. Three coats of each on top. $75 for all supplies. It has a nice top, $18 for a 4x8, not just some junk plywood or partical-board. I want it to last for a loong time. That logo took forever to do by hand, cutting tape to the correct angle and dimensions. I'm happy with everything though.

Some of our rules:
10 cups
1 rerack
4 beers per team
2 people per team
No fingering or blowing
Rebuttal on last cup: other team has to make all the cups without missing

n12932039_37922702_9306.jpg

n12932039_37922703_9625.jpg

n12932039_37922701_8990.jpg

Nope, the only blows happen if your girlfriend is hot and doesn't leave with ya. :cross:

All bounce, there is a half court line, if it comes back you scramble for it, knock a cup over you drink, no rebuttals BUT equal rounds (if you start the other team ends, even if you drain it) Ten cups and you re-rack at 6 and 3, but always have cup edges touching, if both teammates make the shot, balls come back.

No Blocking

Beer Basketpong is way too easy for bounce pong players. Played from 8pm - 3am and only lost once.

weird... :confused:

I searched 'beer pong' and was surprised this hadn't been posted yet.

BeerPong.gif

THE TABLE:
• Two 15 inch flat screen TV's covered in a plastic protectors. Making it possible to play a game and watch one too..
• Two, yes two kegerators with taps to keep the beer flowin' and the games movin'.
• Recessed cup holders
• Two Playing Fields
• CD player/ Subs in the base of the table

that is freakin amazing with the exception of the recessed cup holders

We played full contact rules for a while. Any loose ball is up for grabs, so the second person is a running and scrambles for the ball. What a ridiculous scene.... a bunch of drunk nerds scrammbling around after loose ping pong balls.... lol

Back