The Pol leaving HBT....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
for a camping trip.

I am sure I will miss yall, I will have about 200 pages of unread threads to look through come Friday when I should be mowing grass.

Take care, just because you dont hear me screaming on here about rediculous brewing myths, doesnt mean I am not lurking in some wooded area.:D

Damn, and I thought your pompous axx was actually leaving for good. While you are out in the woods, why don't you slather yourself in raw meat and honey and go look for bears. :D

Enjoy your trip.

A bear would never eat The Pol. He'd tire quickly of The Pol telling him he's doing it wrong.

;)

Have a good trip. :D

Stupid Bear, Don't you know it's more efficient to eat my legs first, preventing me from running, Then my arms preventing me from punching you back.

OK nice thread title. It had me fooled.

Just remember. Bears also have a great sense of humour. If you meet one, smack it on the ass with a spiked stick and tell it a joke. :)

The Pol has been spotted hiking to his camping spot. :D

polcamping.jpg

Just remember, when camping take a fat friend. If a bear decides to attack, you only have to be a step faster than him!

Oh thank god he's finally gone!!!

Oh. for camping. I see.

Well, I'll just be on my way then.

This thread gave me a good laugh when I returned... thanks guys. :mug:

How was the campin' trip? Got any good pictures?

We have about 100 good pics... it was very restful. Between the camping, fishing, antique shopping and podunk carnival that we attended... it was great.

It made me realize that I spend way too much time on here though, so I'd suspect that my contributions here will be tapering off. Once a year I get to re-center myself, it was much needed.

You's guys do a fine job here without me... and what I have contributed, will be on the interweb forever! You can still read my stuff at BrewersFriend.

You still have to check in once in awhile. Personally your brewing stuff is a bit much (show-off!), but your airplane pics and other topics make up for your overcompensation in the brewing department. :)

You still have to check in once in awhile. Personally your brewing stuff is a bit much (show-off!), but your airplane pics and other topics make up for your overcompensation in the brewing department. :)

So, reading between the lines, you wish he had been mauled by a bear too then?

Back