The Official 2011 Masstoberfest Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT'S your big "I'm going to try to make my piddly little party different from my idol Cape's in some way" idea??? Who can hold a beer mug longest???

Wow. How can I turn down such riviting entertainment???

Can you imagine if I didn't show and then had to live with the horror of knowing someone held a mug for like... THREE MINUTES... and I MISSED it!?!?

Once again, PTN is not making a good case for AZ to spend ~16 hours on a plane (round-trip), and several hundred dollars to attend................

a mug holding contest?

:eek:

Az, Az.... You're looking at this all wrong. The more great ideas Paul has like that ridiculous trophy and his sweet beer holding contest, the more opportunities there will be to shamelessly mock him. Trust me. As someone who mocks Paul like they were gettin paid, it's a good time.

Are you kidding!?!? And miss out on Who Can Stand On One Foot the Longest????

"HOLY $&€#!!! Look at Bird!!!!! He's been standing on one foot for almost seven minutes!!! How are we not webcasting this!?!"

Hey Paul... Who won Sit In A Chair With a Hat On last year??? Was that Yeager?? Well tell that bastid to bring the broken tennis racket with no strings that he got for a trophy 'cause I got my chair, I got my hat and this year, damn it, I mean phkin' business!!

Hey Paul... Who won Sit In A Chair With a Hat On last year??? Was that Yeager?? Well tell that bastid to bring the broken tennis racket with no strings that he got for a trophy 'cause I got my chair, I got my hat and this year, damn it, I mean phkin' business!!

You a bad arsed muttah farkah, yup you are! I feel real damn good spawning a bad assed MoFo like you! You de' muttah farkin kingpin badass, you be! My boy! Da muttah farkin kingpin!!!!

Wow brian's actually giving you a pass! (maybe, he is sneaky like a ninja waiting to attack. Or more like a wet cat waiting to hiss)

So Paulie, if you're THAT insistent on giving out that damn trophy of yours, why not just a "Crowd Favorite" beer contest? Throw a label with a number on every beer tap, and late in the afternoon, the crowd writes down their favorite and throws it into the hat.

Cause I don't want to listen to himself whining that he invented the electoral process and I'm trying to imitate him. I'd rather stick my dick in a garbage disposal, it would be less painful.

If I'm flying across the country for this, I demand at least two votes. :D

AZ gets two votes, but it has to come from somewhere. There ain't no extra votes floating around on hyperspace. Tell you what, you can have Capes vote.

(You D bags scoffed at the Masstoberfest Cup but the masses are already trying to put a Chicago spin on the election!)

You know what we should have as a competition?

Making a better freakin' trophy than Paulie's stove pipe creation.

Hell, I'll get my daughter right on that, give her an old milk jug, some 2x4 scraps, and some glitter glue and it'll be 10x better.

Indie IPA from Cisco Brewers on Nantucket don't suck. Too heavy a hand with the Simcoe/Warrior at the end, IRS a resin bomb but that hadn't kept me from demolishing a few 22's while I wait for my delayed flight to get here. I'm just starting the weekends narcosis a bit early.

At sea level.

On dry land.

It's all good

dataz722 said:
It is probably about a 75% chance that I will be there now.

Too bad you won't get a chance to meet Cape while you're here for the greatest pahtay in all of New England. I guess he's getting his back hair waxed that day and he can't make it. Fortunately, the rest of us are all normal, well adjusted folk.

Cape Brewing said:
Nah... I am just not on HBT as much these days. I tend to spend more time over on probrewertalk now. You know, I figure it is more appropriate.

That's just pathetic........I just threw up.....

Are you going to have a way to serve kegs that people bring or should I bring co2 and some form of cooling?

If you're only bringing one keg, I can hook you up (literally). I'm probably only bringing one keg, but I've got a "T" off my regulator and two gas connectors.

I will bring 1 or 2 kegs. They have actually been sitting for a long while since my keg fridge died. I need to try them first and make sure either is even worth bringing.

I will bring 1 or 2 kegs. They have actually been sitting for a long while since my keg fridge died. I need to try them first and make sure either is even worth bringing.

You do know your homebrew is probably spoiled by now. When's the last time you brewed? 1992?

PTN - my mailbox is 100x full right now (haven't reupped membership so its completely full). is there anyway you can email the addy to me? Removed email address.

Back