The newest addition: 5.4 gallon Pin Cask

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chromados

Reaction score
Well I finally convinced myself to pick up a new Pin Cask to have some real ale parties throughout the summer. I have never used a Pin/Firkin so it should be a very fun interesting experience. Cant wait to fill it and tap it in the coming weeks.

IMG_01133.jpg

Chromados

Where did you pick it up and how much did set you back if you don't mind my asking? I'm just starting my search for one.

I got it from http://www.geemacher.com/ and was super happy with their service. I dealt with a guy name Joel there. When they first shipped me the keg FedEx lost it, after both of us talking to FedEx they deemed it lost and when they did so geemacher overnighted me another one the next day. It was $160 shipped from PA to CO, so I would guess shipping would be about $40 for you as well to AZ (120 for the keg, 40 for shipping).

I got all my sundries from UK brewing, they also sell Pin Casks but are a little bit more expensive. They are easily the best place for supplies though. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chromados

Any reason you also did not buy the pin from ukbrewing? I'm thinking of picking one up my self. Have you sorted any cooling options for it yet? Thanks

Duh sorry I see you said they were a little more expensive

Back