The names of your kids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tera23 rachel18 autumn12 sophia4 lillian18mos.wanted to name lilly something with an h so initials would be trash overruled!

Brewpastor said:
Here is another Keelan picture from last week. Like every other Kindergarten boy he wants to be a pirate, so...
piratekeelan.jpg

He looks like an angry pirate...

Brewpastor said:
Here is another Keelan picture from last week. Like every other Kindergarten boy he wants to be a pirate, so...
piratekeelan.jpg

What the hell is that monkey doing to your son?! :confused:

Is that a monkey? What the hell is that?

the_bird said:
What the hell is that monkey doing to your son?! :confused:

Is that a monkey? What the hell is that?
I don't know about the big one, but the little one looks like a gerbil running for its' life. You're not related to the Gere family, are you?

"Isabella Rose" for no good reason other than we liked Isabella and Rose was the first middle name that sounded good with it.

morecowbell.jpg

We named our 4 month old Kaylee Michelle. Kaylee is a name we got from the show "Firefly" (Yeah were both nerds), and Michelle because that is my stepmoms name. Without her I wouldn't be where I am.

Dan

My wife was kinda stuck on a girly kind of name (can't remember what it was now), and I suggested Nickolas. I mean, who wouldn't want to be called "Nick," right? She thought it was OK, but wasn't sold. So, I started campagning for Nolan. As in Nolan Ryan. That warmed her up to Nickolas pretty quick, and so he was dubbed!

We named our daughter Sophie. I got the name from the Jack Aubrey series of books (Master and Commander - decent movie, awesome book) by Patrick O'Brian. Jack's first ship and his wife were both named Sophie.

I never told SWMBO where I came up with the name....

Kids are funny and will grow into whatever name you give them, or grow out of whichever.

Oldest: Mercedes Alexis, No idea only her Stepdad (EVIL at that) but I understand that her father really liked European cars.

Middle: Madison (not a girl) James, Drove down Madison road on the way to the hospital, The year he was born, Madison was in the top 5 names for girls. James after his grampa. If only we named him James Madison, we might have a president on our hands.

4 year old Devil: Keely Paige, don't know Irish Heritage and all that crap, but she is a little Red Headed handfull. I beginning to think she is bi-polar, and the Reason I began to Homebrew.

But I do have to share my friends new boys name: Blazin Chevy , can you say Gear head.

I suppose my next brood will be named Deschuttes

4 1/2 year old daughter Elizabeth Ann

16 month old son Andrew James

No real reason we picked any of the names other than simply liking the name. Only exception to that is the James, which is a family name.

Cameron Joseph

Cameron because I liked it and was overruled about Morgan. Joseph for my favourite uncle.

Had he been a girl, Ahnaliese Marie. Family names.

Oldest : Jacob Reiley - Jacob, a favorite name and keeps in line with the practice in my family of using J names. Reiley just because it's cool and different. He's six.

Almost 2 year old twins : Samuel John - Sam, a name we liked, ex-wife's name began with an S, and John for my father. And actually, Sam looks SO much like my dad it's crazy.

Sophia Maria : S, again, to go with ex's first name, but Sophia was also my grandmother's name. Maria was her grandmother's name.

Back