The Keg guy in Huntsville Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigken462

Reaction score
There used to be a person in the Huntsville / Madison area that sold used soda kegs on Craigs list. Now that I finally got the extra funds to purchase a few kegs, I can't find a single listing on there from him.

For you Alabama peeps, have any of you a idea what happened to this guy? or where that we might can pick up these kegs locally?

Ken

Hey OP-
I don't know if you were able to get any cornys, but here is how I got four:
Find someone (friend of a friend kind of thing) who works for the local Coke distributor. They all have access to the old pin lock cornys since Coke went to bag-in-a-box systems. A buddy I work with "knew a guy" and hooked me up.
Cost me a case of homebrew, which helped me get rid of all my extra bottles, too.

Pin locks, IMO, are just as good as ball lock as well.

Thanks, I made contact. Just waiting on the right time to turn loose of some funds. Gotta love fate, the very week I was going to get several, I damaged my lawn tractor causing several hundred bucks to deviate from my brewing funds.

Back