The joy of electric brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gussymo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to add my name to the list of people who have gone electric. Thanks to everyone on HBT for all the information you are so willing to share. I never could have done it without the great people here. I fired up my new boil pot up yesterday and brewed a Nut Brown Ale and it was the most enjoyable brew session I have ever had. Sitting in my recliner in my basement boiling 5 gallons of ale was awesome. :rockin:

I am not completely done but I sized my control panel big enough to fit everything in. Here are some pics.

Pictures by Gussymo - Photobucket

You do very nice work! Congrats on going electric. I really want to go electric in the near future. Your pics will help because everything is spread out enough that it makes it easy to see what's going on.

Thanks. I made the box big enough to add the controller for the HLT and switches for the pumps in the future. After seeing The Pol's cramped box and hearing how hard it was to wire in the smaller box I decided to make my own box that was plenty big enough for all of the components. I still need to add the top and back to the box.

Thanks. I made the box big enough to add the controller for the HLT and switches for the pumps in the future. After seeing The Pol's cramped box and hearing how hard it was to wire in the smaller box I decided to make my own box that was plenty big enough for all of the components. I still need to add the top and back to the box.

Yah, my fingers recently stopped bleeding :cross:

Hey Pol. I used a lot of your ideas in my project. Thanks for the help. Glad to see you're ok. I just read your memorial thread.

Let me tell you, it felt, still feels like, it is a possibility... but I am back in the states now and home. Thanks for the concerns, and conrats on our build. Glad to help.

Back